Specialist/Senior Piping Engineers
- Moss Maritime AS
- Specialist/Senior Piping Engineers
If being enthusiastic about new challenges and making a difference in a smaller company is a good description of you, Moss Maritime can be your new workplace!
You have minimum 8 - 10 years of work experience from piping engineering in offshore or marine industry, preferably FPSOs, LNG carriers, FSRUs, FLNGs or other relevant installations. You have knowledge and experience in relevant classification rules, maritime codes and international industry standards and regulations. Experience from shipyard and/or equipment makers is an advantage.
You will work with challenging piping engineering tasks ranging from conceptual to detail engineering for systems such as natural gas and LNG, LPG, hydrogen, CO2 and various utility systems (e.g. sea water, fresh water, steam etc.).
You will be a key person for establishing key piping design documents such as piping and material specifications and pipe support specifications, as well as follow up of piping vibration assessments.
Furthermore, you will work with development and review of 3D models, piping arrangements and layouts, isometric drawings and MTOs. We are using Plant3D for 3D modelling and Autopipe for stress calculations.
The work will also involve specification of piping special items (e.g. expansion bellows, spring hangers etc.) and technical review of vendor equipment packages.
In addition, depending on background and personal interest, you may also be involved in one or more of below listed activities:
• Valve specifications & data sheets
• Insulation specifications
• Input to pressure vessel data sheets & instrument data sheets
• Input to and review of system diagrams and P&IDs
• Participation in site surveys at yards or onboard vessels
• Participation in HAZOPs and design reviews
• Pipe stress analysis
• Genuine interest in development and engineering of piping systems
• Strong technical skills within relevant fields
• M Sc or alternatively B Sc degree in relevant discipline
• Able to take discipline lead responsibility in projects as well as be comfortable in a “hands on” position
• Good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English, written and oral
• Team player and willing to share knowledge
• Proactive and self-driven
If you think you have what it takes you should follow the link: "Apply".
Any questions about the position will be answered by
Alexander Minge Thøgersen, Engineering Manager, 922 48 174
Moss Maritime provides leading technology and expertise within design and engineering services mainly to the offshore energy sector. We specialize in frontier and technology advanced projects and provide a wide variety of design solutions for innovative floater designs for both exploration and production facilities, for the LNG industry, for the renewable energy sector as well as for aquaculture, large coastal structures and infrastructure. Situated centrally at Lysaker we offer a team of highly skilled colleagues, a good workplace environment, nice offices, work out facilities, bicycle maintenance room, car and e-car parking and charging.
- Vollsveien 17A, 1325 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture
piping, Piping engineering in offshore or marine industry, Offshore experience
|Sist endret||4. feb 2020 16:00|