Nordic Unmanned AS is recruiting RPAS pilots and Instructor
- Nordic Unmanned AS
- RPAS pilots and Instructor
We are currently recruiting RPAS Pilots and Instructor. The pilots will have the opportunity to work in various countries in Europe on a brand-new system. We are also hiring an instructor who will form new pilots to meet our customers’ needs.
Pilot – responsibilities:
The Pilot is charged by the operator with duties essential to the operation of a remotely piloted aircraft and who manipulates the flight controls, as appropriate, during flight time. In our company, the pilot will be trained as PIC and as a payload operator.
The RPIC is responsible for all aspects of running and leading an RPAS operation including planning, execution and all relevant preparation and after-work in general. The RPIC will also supervise subordinate Remote Pilots in training and operations.
The role and responsibilities of the RPIC are:
- overall responsibilities for each operation, planning, execution, reporting, and evaluation in accordance with the Operations Manual
- maintain compliance on relevant and dedicated RPAS systems and aviation standards in accordance with the competence matrix
- ensure that own and other crew members’ education and qualifications are valid
- secure compliance to Nordic Unmanned AS’ operational procedures
- perform relevant Safety and Risk assessments
- monitor equipment maintenance, system inventory, and database
- stay updated on technical specifications and updates in the industry in general
- contribute in best practice reporting related to the operation and technical issues
Instructor – responsibilities:
The Instructor is the nominated person for all flight crew training. The instructor should be current on a type operated in Nordic Unmanned. The instructor should also have a thorough knowledge of the Nordic Unmanned pilot training concept for all flight pilots.
Some of the responsibilities of the instructor are to ensure that:
- Recurrent training and testing are scheduled in a timely manner to ensure that a sufficient number of qualified pilots are available to meet the company’s requirements
- Pilot training records are accurately completed
- The pilot training records scheme is supervised to ensure that no pilots fly on an operational flight beyond the period of validity of any recurrent check or training requirement
- OM Part D is drafted and amended to suit company requirements
- A sufficient number of qualified instructors are available to accomplish training and testing requirements
- Instructors are monitored to ensure commonality of training methods and results
- A close and constant liaison with the CAA-N is maintained
- Contracted activities and services provided to training meet appropriate standards
- Training and testing by service providers is to the standard required by Nordic Unmanned
Applicants must have:
- Valid EASA helicopter or fix-wing license, minimum PPL
- Norwegian drone certificate or other European drone certificates
- A minimum of existing drone experience; preferably 1 year
It is not required to have previous Instructor experience, but this is beneficial for those who apply for the Instructor Position.
The applicants must also either have security clearance or be eligible to apply for security clearance.
You must be:
- Flexible in both mindset and availability
- Adaptable to the roster which can vary depending on the contract
- Willing to work in the field as well as in the office when required
- Willing to be open to new opportunities and able to travel when the job requires it
- Preferably living close to head office in Sandnes, Norway or are willing to move here
We have a team focus and expect you to be a team player as well. We also offer relevant courses and a competitive salary, as well as regular team-building activities.
The next pilot selection will be scheduled soon and will be held in Stavanger, Norway. You need to make yourself available in order to be considered for the position(s).
Please send us your CV, application letter and relevant documentation as soon as possible. For more details regarding the vacancies, please contact Flight Operations Manager Heidi Gåskjenn on +47 - 908 59 166 or COO Lars Landsnes on +47 – 951 40 370.
Mark your application with either “Pilot” or “Instructor”.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Åse Andreassen on +47 – 92 12 52 72.
If we are to succeed with our ambitious growth objectives, we need the widest possible selection in our company with regard to age, competence, background, and gender. We, therefore, encourage especially women to apply.
Nordic Unmanned AS is one of the leading RPAS companies in Europe and delivers RPAS in several types of industrial RPAS services. We have the highest possible ranking in European aviation certification and is also ISO 9001-2015 certified. Our mission is to reduce or eliminate risk, reduce costs and increase digital opportunities for our customers. We have customers all over Europe within the governmental, energy and maritime sectors. Our values are Safety – Competence – Innovation – Integrity – Flexibility, and we live by our values daily.
Nordic Unmanned AS is a Norwegian company that was founded in Sandnes in 2014. With headquarter in Sandnes and offices in Lysaker and Frankfurt, we are continuously facing a rapidly increasing workload. We are therefore looking for pilots and instructor to strengthen our team so we can meet the needs of our customers. Do YOU want to join us and work with the leading environments and customers in the European drone industry?
- Antall stillinger
- Rådhusgaten 3, 4306 Sandnes
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Maritim og offshore
- Pilot og flypersonell
UAV, Drone, RPAS, Pilot, Instructor
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Heidi Gåskjenn
- Flight Operations Manager
- 908 59 166
Rådhusgaten 3, 4306 Sandnes
|Sist endret||15. feb 2020 11:43|