Head up our newly established Project Department?
- BOA Management AS
Join our competent team in a forward-looking and innovative company! With over 45 years of industry know-how BOA is continuously expanding the scope of its services to meet market demands worldwide. We strive to use our expertise to support the sustainable solutions of the future.
With ambitions of growth in new and existing markets, our dynamic company is well equipped to adjust to international market changes. BOA offers solutions to complex maritime engineering challenges and encourage collaboration, teamwork and individual creativity.
In order to meet the demands of an increased project portfolio related to our marine operations and new-building activities we are currently looking for a motivated candidate to head up our newly established Project Department.
CHIEF PROJECT OFFICER
· Responsible for the overall direction and management of projects
· Project Manager for larger projects, as applicable
· Ensure quality in all areas of project management from initiation to project closure
· Support sales process and contractual negotiations
· Head up a team of highly skilled Project Managers and Engineers
· Supervise, coordinate and train employees across departments
· Provide organization and prioritization across project portfolio
· Manage resources, finances and documentation related to project delivery
· Ensure that projects progress on time, on budget and within scope
· Review project proposals and assist CEO in strategic planning
· Follow-up with customers, business partners and relevant authorities
Our Ideal Candidate
· MSc and/or relevant marine experience
· Experience from Marine Operations
· Proven track record within Project Management
· Excellent communicator with a good command of English
· Ability to negotiate, solve conflicts and build commitment
· Independent, proactive and structured
What BOA offer
· Member of BOA’s executive team
· Challenging and varied projects with a competent, dynamic and innovative team
· Unique international environment in Trondheim
· Industry leading know-how
· Competitive compensation package
· Modern and centrally located offices in Trondheim
Some travelling must be expected.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Boa Management AS owns and operates Offshore Vessels, Tugs and Barges worldwide providing project and engineering services to a range of marine industries. Join our team of competent employees and be part of an exciting future!
For more info: https://www.boa.no/our-services/
- Strandveien 43, 7067 Trondheim
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
CPO, Project Management, Prosjektleder, Renewables, Offshore
Spørsmål om stillingen
Strandveien 43, 7067 Trondheim
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 17:33|