TIOS are looking for a LWI Superintendent - Offshore
- TIOS AS
- LWI Superintendent
Responsibilities and tasks:
The LWI Superintendent is responsible for the LWI operations being carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and according to rules, regulations, and procedures incl. operating company’s governing documentation.
- Primary responsibility for planning the details of the operation and assuring that the necessary personnel, equipment, supplies and services are available when needed
- Overall responsibility for LWI equipment and personnel required onboard the vessel executing the operation according to programme.
- Overall responsibility for project offshore progress and reporting to LWI Operations Manager and Client representative
- Overall responsible for all aspects of HSEQ offshore regarding LWI Operations
- Overall responsible for optimizing LWI Operations Safely and Efficiency
- Responsible to liaise project with Vessel crew
- Perform Daily Project meetings offshore: Operation and Shift Meetings
- Submission of daily offshore reports to the LWI Operations Manager and Client Onboard Representative
- Report, on a daily basis to the LWI Operations Manager
- Coordinate LWI-Crew and 3rd party contractors in the event of an emergency response
Desired Qualifications / Required Background:
- Technical College Petroleum 2 year (Well Services, Subsea Installation, Production, Drilling)
- At Least 7 year experience related to Wire/Coil tubing/ Drilling operations and at least 2-year experience from LWI operations.
- Valid Offshore Health certificate and Offshore Safety Training incl. HUET. Valid IWCF Certificate Lv 4 Wireline/Coiled Tubing Operations
- HSE Basic Course
- RVK – Regulatory competence for the Petroleum Industry
- Excellent leaderships skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English language, both verbal and written
- Strong communicative abilities, and problem-solving attitude is required
The candidate must have a good HSE and Quality awarenes. Good communication skills and the ability to work systematically and independently will strongly be emphasized.
TIOS (former Island Offshore Subsea, jointly owned by TechnipFMC and Island Offshore) is the Group´s globally exclusive entity to perform all vessel based Light Well Intervention (LWI) services within the following segments:
· Riserless Wireline based intervention (RLWI)
· Riserless Coiled Tubing (RLCT)
· Plug & Abandonment (P&A)
· Pilot hole / top hole drilling
· Downhole Technology
The above well intervention services are very competence driven. In addition to committed, highly skilled and experienced offshore personnel, we have the following resources onshore to efficiently execute and plan the operations:
· Project management resources
· Engineering department
· HSE/QA and risk management resources
· Offshore Operational management
TIOS AS is located in Stavanger and has approximately 100 employees onshore and offshore.
- Lagerveien 23, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
|Sist endret||2. mar. 2020 11:24|