We are looking for a highly experienced Sourcing and Procurement resource
- Kongsberg Gruppen - Space & Surveillance (DSS)
- Procurement/Sourcing Manager
The Space & Surveillance division delivers a broad spectrum of equipment, systems and services related to space and maritime surveillance customers in more than 40 countries. The portfolio includes equipment and components for the European heavy-lift launcher Ariane 5, communication satellites, earth observation satellites and scientific space probes. The division is a world leading supplier of satellite ground stations for downloading and processing satellite data, as well as a supplier of satellite services from ground stations at Svalbard in the Arctic, the Antarctic and numerous other locations. The division is also a provider of maritime domain awareness systems and control centers for maritime surveillance, where integration of terrestrial and satellite data constitutes an important component.
We are now looking for an experienced procurement- and sourcing resource to join our team.
- Planning procurement and sourcing activities for the department including improvement initiatives
- Sourcing activities including negotiating new agreements
- Procurement support for tendering activities towards customers
- Advisor to the engineering department on sourcing strategies for new products
- Focusing on evaluating and actively developing current suppliers
- Create a strong strategy to finding new suppliers
Depending on your profile and future needs the position can require team management
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Relevant experience from sourcing and/or procurement
- University degree within a technical and/or administrative subject
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and experience from negotiating contracts in English is a must
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is desirable
- Ability to lead a team towards a goal: make a strategy, to plan and execute a task, be structured and win the teams trust
- Have an interest for technical solutions a desire to learn about our products
- Have high integrity and ethical standards
- The position requires some travel activity.
The position requires that you can obtain a security clearance according to applicable requirements in Norway.
- Exciting, challenging work tasks in a highly technical environment
- A good work environment with many highly competent and motivated colleagues
- Competitive conditions in a work environment with stabile framework as part of Kongsberg Group
- Good career opportunities in a multinational company.
Applications and interviews will be conducted in an ongoing process
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
- Kirkegårdsveien 45, 3616 Kongsberg
- Industri og produksjon
Sourcing, Procurement, Innkj%C3%B8p, Space
|Sist endret||8. jan. 2020 11:07|