Contribute to development of optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy
- Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS
- Mechanical Design Engineer
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our development and project team working with our atmospheric alkaline electrolysers. The successful candidate will work with mechanical design within customer projects and new product development.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design of mechanical hydrogen equipment
- Customer specific design
- Design 3D models in Solidworks
- Create production drawings based on 3D models
- Take part in new product development and customer projects
- Bsc in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably 3 years work experience (school candidates may be evaluated)
- Experience with Solidworks or another 3D CAD tool.
- Produced production drawings
- Solution oriented
- Pays attention to details
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
The position reports to Engineering Director.
The company can offer:
- Good development opportunities in a company in strong growth
- A good working environment with skilled colleagues and professional environments
- Competitive insurance and pension schemes
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology.
Since its foundation in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today.
At Nel, our vision is all about Empowering generations with clean energy forever. Our technology allows people and businesses to make everyday use of hydrogen, the most abundant element in the universe
- Heddalsvegen 11, 3674 Notodden
- Kraft og energi,
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Design / Industri
Design, Solidworks, Engineering, project, development
|Sist endret||23. des 2019 15:42|