Contribute to development of optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy
- Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS
- Senior Process Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join our development and project team work with our atmospheric alkaline electrolyzes. The successful candidate will work with development, validation and industrialization of new products and systems, together with customer deliveries.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead and develop our process simulation tool for our hydrogen systems.
- Plan and execute the roadmap for product cost reduction and performance improvement
- Analyze and calculate dimensions, capacity, pressure, temperature and flow
- Create PFD, PI&D, data sheets, process equipment specifications
- Contribute in new product development projects, solving and meeting future market needs
- Participate or lead HAZID/HAZOP
- Develop internal processes and routines
- Be an advisor for your department and the rest of the organization
- Lead engineer on larger projects
- Bsc/Msc in process engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience from dynamic simulation tool (ex: K-Spice).
- Good English written and oral skills, a Scandinavian language is highly evaluated
- Ability to grasp the business case and understand the key success factors of the industry
- Work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Passionate & purpose driven.
The position reports to Engineering Director.
The company can offer:
- Good development opportunities in a company in strong growth
- A good working environment with skilled colleagues and professional environments
- Competitive insurance and pension schemes
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology.
Since its foundation in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today.
At Nel, our vision is all about Empowering generations with clean energy forever. Our technology allows people and businesses to make everyday use of hydrogen, the most abundant element in the universe
- Heddalsvegen 11, 3674 Notodden
- Kraft og energi,
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
Simulation, K-Spice, HAZID%2FHAZOP, ProcessEngineering, Hydrogen
|Sist endret||23. des 2019 13:27|