Macro Offshore is looking for Contract & Procurement Engineer
- Macro Offshore
- Contract & Procurement Engineer
Are you highly motivated and enthusiastic about challenging new projects and operations? Macro Offshore is looking for a Contract & Procurement Engineer to expand our Operations and Project teams. We are looking for a self-starter and driven resource who likes to work in an honest, open and hectic company.
You will be part of our operational / project management team and be responsible for the coordination of Client tenders / contract negotiations and Sub-contractor procurements as well as development of general operations / project systems.
Main tasks will be:
- Client RFI / RFQ and tender processes
- Subcontractor ITT processes and placement of contracts
- Evaluation of suppliers together with HSEQ dept
- Negotiating and administrating contracts / major Purchase Orders
- General quality assurance and placement of purchase orders
- General operations & projects support, including development and use of IT systems.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in or relevant subject
- 5 years experience within Contracts and or Procurement in the oil service sector
- Experience from bids and tendering processes with clients and major sub-contractors
- Experience with negotiation and administration of rig / yard construction contracts
- Systematic and thorough, with attention to detail
- Interest for and experience with information technology / systems
- Open, honest, flexible and strong communicator, capable of challenging the company's mindset.
- Fluent in the Norwegian and English language, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interface both offshore and onshore, as well as clients and subcontractors / suppliers
Macro Offshore is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits
Positive work environment with challenging tasks
We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel that you meet the qualifications, please send your CV with the reference to the position in the header. You may also include some words about yourself and the motivation for the position.
All applicants will receive feedback within end of January 2020.
Macro Offshore, a new high-end accommodation player created through a merger of Master Marine and Crossway Holdings.
- Skogstøstraen 37, 4029 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||16. jan 2020 11:11|