Macro Offshore is looking for HR / Crewing Coordinator
- Macro Offshore
- HR / Crewing Coordinator
Are you highly motivated and enthusiastic about challenging new projects and operations? Macro Offshore is looking for a Crewing coordinator to expand our HR team. We are looking for a self-starter and driven resource who likes to work in an honest, open and hectic company.
You will be part of our operational team and be responsible for the coordination of the offshore crews on the rig. This will include responsibility of the process from hiring until follow up personnel on rotation.
Main tasks will be:
- Crew Planning for continuous rotational flow
- Monitoring / Evaluating all data concerning the employees training
- Managing crew certificates and training documents
- Evaluating and selecting new candidates
- Maintaining records and communicating with existing crews and manning agents
- Planning and budgeting crewing needs
- Managing crew-related logistics.
- Managing crew payroll and disbursements
- Negotiating and executing employment contracts
- Planning and arranging crew training
- Responsible for the long and short term crew planning and ensuring crew compliance
- Work closely with the Technical Department in regard to recruitment and promotion of crew and officers.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Management or relevant subject
- 5 years experience within Crewing/HR function
- Knowledge of ship and offshore management and industry
- Experience from negotiations with labor organisations, preferably related to Norwegian Shipowners’ Association (“Norges Rederiforbund”) tariffs
- Open, honest, flexible and strong communicator, capable of challenging the company's mindset.
- Fluent in the Norwegian and English language, excellent communication skills, and ability to interface both offshore and onshore
Macro Offshore is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits
Positive work environment with challenging tasks
We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position
If you are interested in this position and feel that you meet the qualifications, please send your CV with the reference to the position in the header. You may also include some words about yourself and the motivation for the position.
All applicants will receive feedback within end of January 2020.
Macro Offshore, a new high-end accommodation player created through a merger of Master Marine and Crossway Holdings
- Skogstøstraen 37, 4029 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- HR, personal og rekruttering
|Sist endret||16. jan 2020 11:12|