Technical Service Manager
- Telenor Satellite AS
- Technical Service Manager
Technical Service Manager ? Telenor Satellite
Platform and Engineering department ? Data Services Division
Would you like to join Telenor Satellite as our new expert working in the intersection between Customer support, technical know-how and product compliance?
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be facilitating for further growth and the right candidate can combine working on cutting -edge technology for satellite communication, developing relationships with both Customers and Vendors in the maritime mobility marked, and simultaneously maintain a critical support role within the company. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Technical Service Manager who can help us grow and be a valuable partner to our existing and new customers.
Are you the one we are looking for?
This is what you will be doing:
- Support our Sales department in all stages: pre-sales support , Customer onboarding and post-sales support within our product portfolio
- Responsible for maintaining technical product compliance on the terminal side
- Deliver 4th line support for all our shared access platforms and services, with special focus on terminal side
- Act as platform manager for one of our shared access service platforms
- Deliver internal and external support on an expert level within area of responsibility
- Perform administrative tasks related to support systems and documentation
- Up-keeping of own competence and knowledge, in addition to tutoring other staff within area of responsibility
We are looking for you who have:
- A bachelor in engineering, with specialization in for example electronics, satellite communications or telecommunications or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with operating and maintaining shared access systems for satellite communication
- Deep knowledge of maritime mobility end-user terminals
- Documented history working on a System Engineering level (4th line)
- Demonstrated experience working with commissioning and troubleshooting on VSAT terminal side, including in-depth expert fault finding, diagnostics and solution finding
- Excellent command in English, both written and orally. Norwegian is an advantage
It is a bonus if you have experience with:
- IP Network and security, agile development and API
- Scripting and software development applications
- Working in a operational environment based on ITIL methodology
- Experience with Customer support role
- Experience using various OSS systems, such as ticketing system, configuration management systems, monitoring and alarm systems, etc
Why choose Telenor?
- A good opportunity for developing technical knowledge and skills, both through hands-on work and access to online training courses
- For the right candidate an opportunity to grow a large professional network and also participate into various Customer meetings, exhibitions and events in the maritime mobility industry
- Very good working environment, including access to training facilities
- Flexible work hours
- Free parking at Nittedal Teleport (main work site)
- Dedicated time to develop and learn through our ?40 hour challenge?
- Good pension and insurance benefits
- Access to company cabins, sports and interest associations, employee share program, special discounts etc.
- Vacation during Christmas and Easter in addition to the regular 5 weeks? vacation
- Paid sickness and parental leave
- Paid mobile phone and home broadband
- Friendly and international environment
Other important information:
- Application deadline: December 18th (Relevant candidates will be contacted in January)
- Some travelling must be expected
- Would you like to learn more about Telenor Satellite? Read here.
- Location: Nittedal Teleport, 1488 Hakadal, Norway
- We perform background check on candidates through Semac
- For questions regarding this position, please contact Mr. Jens Hallvard Klette, Manager Platform and Engineering, phone +47 917 10 503
About Telenor Satellite
Telenor Satellite is a major European satellite provider who covers the European, Middle East and North African (EMEA) market within broadcast and data communication services. We work with the industry?s leading antenna suppliers for land and sea services, the biggest direct-to-home (DTH) providers across the Nordics and Central Eastern Europe for broadcast TV and all of the world?s largest broadcasters for video services. Nittedal Teleport is the technical and operational center for satellite-based services delivered by Telenor Satellite. It is located approx. 35 km north of Oslo city center.
- HAKADAL, 1488 Hakadal
- Teknisk service,
- Salg / Teknisk salg
satellite, technical support, teknisk service, teknisk support, pre-sales
|Sist endret||19. des. 2019 10:03|