Passionate about cycling and digital marketing? Come join us!
- CA Technology Systems AS
- JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING WIZARD
What is the connection between MarTech and a job at Kindernay Corp. ?
Our junior digital Marketing wizard is responsible among other things for coordinating CRM system and lead generation and implementing the company’s digital marketing tactics related to marketing automation, website and social media, digital sales campaigns, loyalty campaigns and events to engage with Kindernay’s users and potential customer, leading the SHIFT from rear derailleur to internal gear hub, as we believe the future of shifting gear is internal!
Now you know a little more about the job behind the title, would you like the job?
WELCOME TO KINDERNAY CORP. AND OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM!
Kindernay Corp. is an international tech company out of Norway, passionate about cycling and technology. Over a period of nearly ten years, we have developed a revolutionary, patented internal gear system for bicycles. During 2019 we have started to scale up sales and marketing. We are now looking for a person to support our digital marketing activities.
We have big goals and challenges ahead of us, and together with you we will ensure that we deliver cutting edge products and solutions to businesses and cyclists world-wide.
THE POSITION OF JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
As we are continuously growing and scaling up our business, we need to strengthen our digital presence. We are searching for a junior digital marketing specialist, who can help us implement, track and optimise digital marketing and sales activities. This role’s primary goal will be driving targeted brand awareness, filling the funnel with high quality leads, and driving conversion of new customers. Together with the Kindernay team and our strategic partners, you will help build and shape a world-class brand. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing. This role offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of an exceptional brand.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate has a degree in Marketing, communications or media, and proven working experience with B2B sales/marketing in digital marketing with a similar role:
· In-depth knowledge of digital marketing systems and processes
· Website management and SEO strategy
· CMS, CRM systems, automation programs, Google Analytics
· Paid campaign activation, management and optimisation
· A/B testing across all digital channels
· Report, track and measure all activity
· Strong understanding of social media from a business perspective
· Tech savvy and probably HTML proficient
· Deep understanding of the inbound marketing methodology
· Experience with Hubspot or equivalent
· Experience with Photoshop or equivalent
· Google certification is a bonus!
Having an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently as well as with a team, being well organised with great problem-solving skills will be essential for this position.
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Good time management skills
· Proactive team player
· A willingness and hunger to learn and develop
Excellent command of English and Norwegian is mandatory for succeeding in this position. Any other European languages are considered a big advantage for this position.
Experience from the sport and or bike industry and a personal interest in cycling is a significant plus in order to be able to deliver the stories and live the brand, but is not required.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Beside competitive conditions, we can offer an exciting role in a bicycle / tech company with global outreach and tremendous potential for personal development.
· Exciting tasks
· A key role in a competent team
· Flexibility to influence your tasks
· You will be actively contributing to influence the company’s direction
· Possibility to learn more about modern marketing automation tools
· Experience in both B2C and B2B and international project management
· Potentially more traditional design task with print, packaging and display
· Relevant international work experience
· Mentored work with a lot of opportunities for learning and personal development
· You will work closely with the entire Kindernay team, learning how to collaborate cross-departmentally
· You will work in a young, bright environment full of entrepreneurial spirit and support
· and support
· Unlimited tea & coffee
· Test products and test bikes
You can apply directly via the apply link beside.
Deadline for applying is ASAP
We are eager to hear from you!
- 0975 Oslo
- Idrett og trening,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon
- PR og informasjon,
digital, marketing, hubspot, social media, cycling
|Sist endret||2. jan 2020 16:44|