We are looking for a Carbon Originator to join our Global Sustainability team
- Kinect Energy AS
- Carbon Originator (Global Sustainability) - Bergen, Oslo or Stockholm
Kinect Energy Group is expanding its Sustainability team in Europe and is looking to hire a Carbon Originator working with global projects, customers and prospects. The role is new and is a natural add-on to the current markets that the team is working in today.
The Carbon Originator will be part of the Global Sustainability Team, reporting to the Director of Sustainability EMEA.
We’re looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Location could be Bergen or Oslo.
- Identify and source relevant carbon offset projects
- Map and develop relationships with partners and counterparties
- Sales training and support, including creating sales material
- Monitor key carbon markets and analyse the impact on customers and our business
- Provide project and risk management expertise to prepare for decision-making and implementation
- Support business development activities within key markets
- Carbon offset prospect identification globally
- Ensure internal and external alignment with key stakeholders
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Relevant work experience from carbon markets is essential
- Master’s degree within business, environment, political science or economics is highly desirable
- Experience and knowledge of managing environmental product projects and portfolios
- Knowledge and experience of international carbon accounting standards and methodologies is highly advantageous
- Strong commercial awareness and transactional understanding
- Strong bias for action and in balancing independent processes with team work
- Excellent English skills
Kinect Energy EMEA (ex-Bergen Energi and UX Energy Services), part of KINECT ENERGY GROUP, was acquired by World Fuel Services in November 2015. Kinect Energy EMEA delivers energy management and consultancy services to commercial, industrial, municipal, and institutional customers. With a multinational team of experts and proprietary technology, Kinect Energy provides customers with access to a worldwide energy network, as well as comprehensive procurement and risk management services to reduce energy spend and increase predictability. They also provide end-to-end sustainability services to meet carbon footprint goals.
The group provides diverse organizations trusted partnership to manage complex energy challenges on a local and global scale.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE: INT) is a Fortune 500 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. With revenues in excess of $27 billion and over 5,000 employees worldwide, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management. This is a unique opportunity to join its growing Energy division.
- fantoftveien 38, 5072 Bergen
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Salg / Løsningssalg
Sustainability, Carbonoriginator, carbon, originator
|Sist endret||2. jan 2020 11:04|