- Piping Designer
Looking for new opportunities?
Currently our Piping, Layout & HVAC Discipline in Sandefjord consists of 34 engineers with various background and expertise. Due to increasing demand for our services we are now searching for new colleagues to strenghten our team in Sandefjord.
So are you ready? Are you our new colleague? Everyone says it, but in our case it’s true: our people are the key to our success. Each of our employees is amazing in their own right, but together they are what makes Wood such a great place to work.
- Design and modelling of piping systems using PDMS or E3D.
- Generate drawings and other documents such as MTO's and reports according to project requirements.
- Coordinate activities internally in the disciplinerelated to design, pipe support and pipe stress.
- Estimation of piping activities.
- Comunication with client.
- Offshore surveys as required by various projects.
- Ensure the interfaces towards other disciplines are handled in an efficient way.
- Relevant technical education, Bsc./Msc.
- Ability to work independently in all phases of the project from study to execution.
- Experience from modification projects in the onshore and offshore industry.
- Experience from preforming site surveys, pipe routing through existing areas and locating tie-in positions to achieve a clash free design is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of PDMS with experience in piping design.
- Experience within pipe support design is also benificial.
- Knowledge of governing regulations and standards such as ASME B31.3, EN13480, NORSOK etc.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be beneficial.
Working with us:
You’ll be challenged. You’ll be encouraged to excel. You’ll be given the opportunity to build a rewarding career. And we hope you’ll feel proud to be part of the team. You will be a part of a strong, global company shaping the future of the world’s oil & gas, chemicals, environment & infrastructure, power & process and mining markets.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
engineering, piping, design
Spørsmål om stillingen
FOKSERØDVEIEN 12, 3241 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||20. nov 2019 08:45|