Senior Piping Engineer
- Senior Piping Engineer
Looking for new opportunities?
Currently our Piping & Layout Discipline in Sandefjord consists of 34 engineers with various background and expertise. Due to increasing demand for our services we are now searching for new colleagues to strenghten our team in Sandefjord.
So are you ready? Are you our new colleague? Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Piping engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Act as piping & layout Discipline Lead on medium and larger projects.
- Establish required discipline manning, and supervise discipline personnel to meet project milestones.
- Interact with clients and stakeholders on technical solutions in order to ensure the best solution for the client.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure an optimal design, effective execution and quality.
- Responsible for change control and risk control within own discipline.
- Planning, scheduling and execution of discipline activities and deliverables.
- Design and 3D modelling of piping systems.
- Min. 10 years of experience in piping design within Oil and Gas offshore or similar industries.
- Experience with multidisciplinary projects.
- Are familiar with 3D design tools – and preferably have previous hands-on experience.
- Have strong oral and written skills in English and it is beneficial if you also can speak Norwegian.
- Experience working in a variety of projects including Concept, Pre-FEED, FEED and EPC for both brownfield and greenfield developments.
- An understanding of all aspects of Piping design considerations, including stress analysis, materials, industry codes and standards and specifications.
Working with us:
You’ll be challenged. You’ll be encouraged to excel. You’ll be given the opportunity to build a rewarding career. And we hope you’ll feel proud to be part of the team. You will be a part of a strong, global company shaping the future of the world’s oil & gas, chemicals, environment & infrastructure, power & process and mining markets.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Spørsmål om stillingen
FOKSERØDVEIEN 12, 3241 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2019 08:45|