Senior Piping Layout Designer
- Senior Piping Layout Designer
Looking for new opportunities?
Currently our Piping & Layout Discipline in Sandefjord consists of 34 engineers with various background and expertise. Due to increasing demand for our services we are now searching for new colleagues to strenghten our team in Sandefjord.
So are you ready? Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Layout engineer with solid experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Engineering of Piping for Oil & Gas projects.
- Responsible for preparation of facilities layouts / GA plans, and all associated deliverables such as plot plans, piping study drawings, piping layouts, MTO etc.
- Design and 3D modelling of piping systems
- Area layout and 3D modelling of equipment
- Offshore surveys as required by the various projects
- Review / approval of construction related deliverables submitted by Contractor.
- Ensure that interfaces towards other disciplines are handled in an efficient way
- Co-ordination with other disciplines / departments as required for interfaces overlaps etc.
- Estimation of piping activities
- Communication with client
- You need to have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Relevant technical education.
- Ability to work independently in all phases of the project; study, execution etc.
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry.
- Experience from performing site-surveys, pipe-routing through existing areas and locating tie-in positions to achieve a clash-free design is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of PDMS and/or E3D.
- Knowledge to governing regulations and standards; ASME, NORSOK etc.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be beneficial.
Working with us:
You’ll be challenged. You’ll be encouraged to excel. You’ll be given the opportunity to build a rewarding career. And we hope you’ll feel proud to be part of the team. You will be a part of a strong, global company shaping the future of the world’s oil & gas, chemicals, environment & infrastructure, power & process and mining markets.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
engineering, piping, PDMS
Spørsmål om stillingen
FOKSERØDVEIEN 12, 3241 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||20. nov 2019 08:45|