Are you passionate about innovation and sustainability? We are hiring a Finance Manager
- CAVOTEC MICRO-CONTROL AS
- Are you passionate about innovation and sustainability? We are hiring a Finance Manager
The role will play an important role in Cavotec Group's transformation and growth globally. You will be responsible for manage and control of financial accounting functions in Norway. You will be part of a team of 20 persons in the country.
Your contribution to the team will include
• Provide key input to the establishment of company accounting policy and procedures
• Ensure accounts and financial statements are maintained as well as standard accounting practice
• Manage the overall activities of the accounting department to comply with the timetable for production of the monthly management accounts in accordance with demanding reporting timelines
• Have full responsibility for Balance Sheet analysis and control
• Review all balance sheet accounts for risks and opportunities and develop appropriate KPI statistics and provide regular updates
• Prepare annual budgets for Finance function, Sales statistics, Cashflow forecast, EBIT forecast and Webreporting Pacakge
The position as Finance Manager in Cavotec Norway offers a challenging opportunity to be a part of a group of passionate professionals of an industry leading international company. The position is based in Hell (Stjørdal) and reports to the Line Manager in Switzerland.
• Higher education in Finance/accounting or related field required
• Relevant experience in Finance and accounting
• Very good language skills in Norwegian and English
• Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
• Analytical combined with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to take responsibility and good relationship building skills
• Proficiency in English, oral and written
For further information about the role, please contact Anne Dordi Alseth at email@example.com.
Søk på stillingenKlikk Søk Stilling for å komme til vår hjemmeside hvor du kan registrere din CV og søke stillingen.
Cavotec is a leading engineering group that designs and manufactures automated connection and electrification systems for ports, airports and industrial applications worldwide. The company is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland, and listed on the Nasdaq OMX in Stockholm, Sweden. Cavotec’s innovative technologies ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations, and contribute to a future world that is cleaner, safer and more efficient. The Group is made up of some 25 sales companies five ”Centres of Excellence” and has over 800 employees globally. Find out more at www.cavotec.com
Controller, Finance Manager, Økonomisjef, Økonomi, Economy
|Sist endret||10. jan 2020 10:42|