Do you want to join us in managing cybersecurity of critical infrastructure?
- Secure-NOK AS
- Senior Security Consultant
Secure-NOK provides cybersecurity technology and services to customers with critical infrastructure. Our main sectors are utilities, transportation, manufacturing, oil and gas. These sectors have a growing need for competence and solutions to help secure their operational environment and reduce vulnerabilities. This need is further enhanced by todays digitalization and automation trends..
Secure-NOK is a Norwegian company serving both Norwegian and international customers. We have a global partnership with Siemens and deliver our technology on selected products in Siemens’ networking equipment portfolio. We participate together with our strategic partner Institutt for Energiteknikk (IFE) on selected research projects in the forefront of safe and secure operation of highly critical infrastructure in nuclear technology, aviation and utilities.
We are looking for experienced individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset interested in participating in developing Secure-NOK as a company to become a leading provider for Cybersecurity solutions and services to the owners of critical infrastructure. You should have relevant education and experience in either cybersecurity, industrial controls/automation environments, safe and/or reliable operation of critical infrastructure. You need to have a creative mindset to help developing Secure-NOK’s portfolio of solutions, services and customers.
About the role:
We are looking to fill one or two positions with candidates meeting one of the following categories:
Advisory profile: In addition to relevant experience candidates should have excellent consultant/advisory skills with the ability to quickly obtain an understanding of the customer’s business and technical needs. Typical tasks will be assisting customers in developing their cybsersecurity program and see it through implementation.
Operational profile: Candidates should have excellent technical skills and the ability to understand and use Secure-NOKs own tool as well as customer infrastructure. Typical tasks will be technical projects such as selecting and implementing security tools, and services such as periodic security scanning or pen testing.
- Understand and analyze customer and market needs – both on a business and technical level.
- Obtain an overview of solutions and best practices to operational cybersecurity challenges available in the market.
- Identify new opportunities and take lead in bid processes.
- Provide advice and produce services to customers.
- Participate in research projects and contribute competencies and effort in Secure-NOK research partnerships.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience including at least 2 years within either cybersecurity, industrial controls/automation or operation of critical infrastructure.
- Relevant degree from higher education.
- Comfortable with responsibility for customer projects.
- Track record of delivering individual results for example as project management.
- Fluent in English, both oral and writing.
- Eligible for Norwegian Secret (Hemmelig) security clearance and authorization.
Location: Oslo or Stavanger
For questions please contact:
Oslo: Nina Hesby Tvedt, tlf +47 952 30 809
Stavanger: Rune Halvorsen, tlf +47 916 57 071
Secure-NOK AS is a cybersecurity specialist company for Industrial Automation and Control Systems. Our skilled advisors and technicians help secure critical infrastructure and production facilities, implement secure practices and provides training. We provide solutions that detect cyberattacks such as espionage, sabotage, malware and other harmful cybersecurity events in industrial installations.
The company was established in 2010 and is headquartered in Hamar, Norway with offices in Oslo and Stavanger. Secure-NOK AS is comprised of an international team with extensive experience in controls and automation systems cybersecurity.
cybersecurity, IT, automation, digitalization, sikkerhet
|Sist endret||2. jan. 2020 09:08|