Director of Communications (KDA:19/19)
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS
- Director of Communications (KDA:19/19)
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS is a high technology company that develops and delivers extremely advanced systems and solutions to aerospace and defence customers worldwide. We are a dynamic organization with locations in 17 nations world-wide and a product portfolio ranging from sub-sea to outer space. Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking for very capable, dedicated team members to support this growth going forward.
We are looking to hire a dedicated Director of Communications to join our team. The Director of Communications will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, coordinate promotional events and lead the members of the KDA communications team. The position reports to the Executive Vice President for Marketing and Sales.
To succeed as a Communications Director, you should be able to think creatively, be proactive, collaborative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a good storyteller, structured and good at handling a variety of complex tasks in parallel. A Bachelor's Degree with experience as a Communications Manager/Director or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with trade media and journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the company, the brand and proactively coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Coordinate and manage the KDA communications team
- Coordinate with the Kongsberg corporate communications team
- Manage issues as they arise and escalate to management as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in a communications role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
I over 200 år har KONGSBERG laget løsninger som gjør det mulig for mennesker verden over å levere ekstreme prestasjoner under ekstreme forhold.
Vi er i dag verdensledende på flere områder innenfor maritim virksomhet, forsvar, romfart, olje og gass. Vår styrke er å sette sammen brede kompetansemiljøer rundt produkter, teknologier og markedsbehov.
- Kirkegårdsveien 45, 3616 Kongsberg
- Forsvar og militær,
- Industri og produksjon
- PR og informasjon,
|Sist endret||11. nov. 2019 16:07|