Head of Commercial, DragonBox School at Kahoot
- Head of Commercial, DragonBox School at Kahoot
Kahoot! is looking for a Head of Commercial responsible for the Sales & Marketing of DragonBox in all regions.
Do you have a special interest in education and learning children, as well as a commercial mindset? This can be an interesting opportunity for you!
The position is based in Oslo and will report to the CFO of Kahoot!
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work and at home. Kahoot!’s quiz platform makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’s DragonBox family of apps makes math learning awesome and reading app Poio empowers children to learn to read through play. Kahoot! has over the last 12 months had 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland and France. Let’s play!
Founded in 2012, DragonBox is a game studio that has earned global fame for having invented awesome math learning apps for children. Its award-winning products are praised by the press and loved by the parents. In 2018, the company launched DragonBox School, a revolutionary, complete curriculum for primary school mathematics. In less than two years, DragonBox School has established a significant footprint at schools in Norway and Finland, giving children the possibility to use their imagination and creativity to play around with mathematics with fantastic results.
DragonBox School is a key business area at Kahoot! and our ambition is to reach millions of children in Norway, Finland and beyond. The team is located in Oslo, Helsinki and Paris and is looking forward to welcoming new colleagues onboard to join this wonderful adventure.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of 100 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
- Responsible for Sales & Marketing performance of DragonBox across all regions
- Lead the Marketing & Sales organizations for DragonBox School in Norway, Finland and potential new markets internationally
- Define & oversee the execution of Sales & Marketing strategies
- Set short- and long-term sales and marketing objectives
- Define & execute expansion & business development strategy for DragonBox (e.g. geographic expansion, partnerships etc.)
- Responsible for pricing & commercial product packaging
- Responsible for B2B onboarding and customer success management
- Work closely with other teams and departments, including engineering and product development
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ professional experience from marketing & sales
- Experience in leading solution sales teams
- Demonstrated understanding of business development and sales processes
- Proven people management skills
- International experience
As a person you would be someone who is:
- Passionate in education, learning, children and mathematics, and wants to have an impact with true meaning
- Driven by a customer-first mindset and huge passion for sales and commercial activities
- Understands marketing and PR
- Passionate about driving international markets
- Energetic, driven, open to change
- Self-starter, reliable and trustworthy
- Fluent in Norwegian with excellent English skills
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- Team activities and social events
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
Growing steadily over the past year, we’ve joined forces with Dragonbox and Poio to become a team of 80+ and make learning awesome together. Dragonbox is an award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio is Scandinavia’s #1 learn-to-read app for children.
- Oslo, 0160 Oslo
b2b, business-development, edtech, solution-sales, digital-marketing
|Sist endret||23. des. 2019 11:11|