Do you want to work with digital marketing in one of Norway's largest travel companies?
- Fjord Tours AS
- Digital Marketing Manager
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including programmatic advertising. You should also be highly analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.) Furthermore, you are expected to contribute to any online activity to increase brand recognition in all digital channels.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Launch and optimize Facebook campaigns
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write creative and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendor
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Responsible for all print materials
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
- Language skills: Fluent English and a good level of Norwegian. Other language skills a plus.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe software suite
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong numbers skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field is a plus; AdWords certification is a requirement.
Fjord Tours AS, est. 1982, offers tours, activities and accommodation in Norway, including Norway`s most popular tour, Norway in a nutshell®. The main offices are located at Reiselivets hus with modern facilities for 17 employees in central Bergen. The majority owner is Vy Fjord1. In 2019, Fjord Tours has customers from 150 countries, continuing a multi-year trend of growth and strong results. Fjord Tours? ambition is to be the most flexible and comprehensive platform for booking online travel through Norway.
- Etter avtale
- Nordre Nøstekaien 1, 5011 Bergen
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- Reise og turisme
Digital Marketing, PPC, SEO, Google AdWords
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Maria Katarina Cederbrand
- 924 47 088
- Soheil Seyedi
Nordre Nøstekaien 1, 5011 Bergen
|Sist endret||11. nov 2019 14:15|