GasSecure is hiring!
- GasSecure AS
- Embedded Software Developer
Embedded software developer
We are currently looking for a skilled SW developer who is dedicated to finding solutions that are safe, fast, energy-efficient and user friendly.
You will be part of a small software team working closely with electronics and physics disciplines. We use modern software development processes and tools, C/C++ on our embedded targets and C#/python for testing and internal software tools development.
GasSecure develops wireless safety-critical gas detectors for industrial application. Our in-house developed optical micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) based sensor and emitter are world-leading, and enable precise and energy-efficient gas measurements GasSecure is owned by Dräger and operates as an R&D center within Dräger. This means that we enjoy both the agility of a small company and the security and possibilities of being part of a global company.
- Develop embedded software for our unique MEMS-based sensor – and for integrating the sensor into a wireless system, using ISA100 and Industrial IoT protocols
- Contribute to design and architecture for next generations of our products
- Continually participate in improving our development methods and set of tools and practices
- Possibly: Develop tool software – both for integration test and for end users of the GasSecure products
- MSc or BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics, or related fields.
- Experience or passion for embedded SW architecture and design
- A will to see opportunities and take responsibility
- Both graduates (nyutdannede) and experienced are encouraged to apply
- A chance to develop products that make a difference – Dräger focuses on products that save lives
- A good working environment in a company filled with academically strong and motivated colleagues
- Our offices are on the penthouse floor and we have an excellent lunch
For more information about the position, please contact Espen Albrektsen, Head of Systems Technology
- Hoffsveien 70C, 0372 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
software, programming, c++, embedded, architecture
|Sist endret||5. nov 2019 11:01|