Senior Software Developer
- CatalystOne Solutions
- Senior Software Developer
CatalystOne is seeking an experienced, skilled software engineer who knows what it takes to build a future proof, scalable and performant distributed system in the cloud. In your role as senior developer, you will be working with the complete software stack, helping the team execute using best practices in cloud computing. Our Nordic technology hub is centrally located in downtown Sandefjord, Vestfold. Every now and then you will travel to India to work closely with our large development team in Chandigarh.
CatalystOne is ranked as Norway’s 3rd best place to work according to Great Place To Work Institute. We have a culture characterized by the unique combination of an emphasis on results and on people. CatalystOne is a value driven company and we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We increased our global headcount last year by 45%, while still maintaining and developing our successful culture. ?
- 5+ years of experience with software development in Java or similar
- Hands-on experience with developing microservices in the cloud
- Higher degree in computer science, related technical field or similar experience is required
To be eligible, you must be already living in Norway. Further, you must be able to travel abroad to work with fellow colleagues in our Indian organization on a regular basis, or to attend conferences in Europe and the USA.
Besides being a role model developer, some of the responsibilities include:
- Take lead in projects and initiatives
- Ensure that critical aspects are considered in implementation related to security, scalability, performance, maintainability and reliability
- Ensure technology is properly evaluated, implemented and utilized in line with our strategy
- As a senior, mentor team members in Sandefjord and India
- Have fun at work!
The position will be reporting to the VP Research and Development
Who are you?
You have been working with technology in the cloud and regard yourself as a mature and technically sound developer. You are passionate about coding and motivated by solving technical challenges through smart solutions and architectural craftsmanship. You take pride in the work that you do, and love being hands-on as well as mentoring fellow developers to achieve common goals.
You like to play table tennis in office hours, but understand that work is equally important. You have a good sense of humor and look forward to working closely with great colleagues from India, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and wherever we expand to next. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!?
In addition to your CV and/or link to update LinkedIn profile, please attach a personal letter explaining why you are looking for a job change, and why you are a good fit for this position in CatalystOne.
- Leif Weldings vei 20, 3210 Sandefjord
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||5. nov 2019 17:00|