Are you Plan International Norway's new expert in Child Protection and SRHR?
- Plan International Norge
- Senior Child Protection and SRHR Adviser
We are looking for a Senior Child Protection and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) Adviser to join our team in the fight for children’s rights and equality for girls.
You will join our Program and Influencing team in Oslo that consist of 12 engaged and professional colleagues. The department of Program and Influencing is responsible for the execution, follow-up and development of Plan International Norway’s development and humanitarian portfolio in cooperation with prioritized country offices, partners and donors.
As Plan International Norway’s Senior Child Protection and SRHR Adviser your main responsibilities are:
- Provide technical support to country offices and partners to ensure high quality child protection and SRHR programs, including programs on ending gender-based violence
- Technical lead on proposal development and support donor engagement on child protection and SRHR
- Be the focal point on Safeguarding and SRHR
- Program follow up of assigned country/ies, including engagement in country strategy process, proposal development, donor engagement, project monitoring and reporting.
- Responsible for the capacity building in child protection and SRHR in Norway and towards selected country offices in cooperation with colleagues in the Plan International Federation.
- Responsible to advocate for political or thematic issues within area of expertise relevant for Plan’s ambition
Do you have the following profile?
- Up to 10 years’ experience working with child protection and SRHR related issues, including experience in design, implementation and follow up of child protection programes with demonstrable results, also at the field level
- Strong knowledge of SRHR and child protection system strengthening, and gender-based violence
- Excellent skills in proposal writing, programe design, results documentation and reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Norwegian and/or French is an asset
- Ability to work independently and make informed decisions to reach own and team goals
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Eager to learning new ways of working to maintain relevant and up to date on trends
We can offer:
- Opportunity to play a key role in reaching Plan’s strategic ambition
- Work in teams that are autonomous, agile and innovative that challenge the established and focus on changes
- Competitive terms and conditions and a comprehensive pension plan
- Duty station Oslo, Norway
Plan International Norway is an inclusive employer; all qualified applicants are welcomed, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religious or ethnic belonging.
Plan International Norway is part of the Plan International federation that has worked to ensure children’s rights since 1937. In Norway, Plan International was established in 1996 and has built up a strong presence with bold and efficient communication and advocacy work. Our child sponsors form a strong and unique base for Plan International Norway’s work.
Plan International strives for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International Norway is committed to becoming the leading organization in Norway promoting girls’ and young women’s rights and well being. Through child sponsorship, inclusive development programs, humanitarian responses, and advocacy work, we will work to safeguard girls’ basic needs and strategic interests and address the barriers and underlying causes of inequality and discrimination based on gender and social status through long-term development programs and humanitarian responses. We will have a particular focus on girls in crisis as conflicts and natural disasters put children and especially girls at greater risk.
Plan International Norway work on the following three areas in order to reach our overarching ambition:
• Ending child, early, and forced marriage.
• Ensuring child protection.
• Strengthening youth economic empowerment and entrepreneurship.
Plan International Norway aims to grow in scale and influence in order to deliver efficient programs and advocacy work. We will foster existing and develop new strategic partnerships with institutional donors, businesses, schools, and universities, while maintaining our market share within the private donor market.
menneskerettigheter, søknadsskriving, strategiarbeid, påvirkningsarbeid, prosjektarbeid
|Sist endret||4. nov. 2019 16:21|