Do you have a keen interest in Software Development and want to kick-start your career?
- Aker Solutions
- Software Developer (Summer Intern)
At ix3 we invent new ways of working and develop new solutions for the energy industry. Our software portfolio accelerates field development projects, automates engineering and optimizes asset integrity, safety and performance throughout the life of an energy asset.
We're repeating the success from 2019, and are looking for 6 talented students who want to work as Software Developers on our summer project 2020 at our headquarters in Fornebu, Norway.
Do you have a keen interest in Software Development? Do you want to showcase your skills and kick-start your career?
As a summer intern at ix3 you will work in a team and you need to come up with a solution for a unique challenge over a 7-week period. Each team will get the opportunity to present their solution to a larger audience at the end of the project, including the ix3 team, key stakeholders and users from Aker Solutions.
You'll also have the chance to join several social gatherings throughout the summer and expand your network within the Aker family.
We can promise you it will be challenging, fun and rewarding!
- Be introduced to relevant software development methods and technologies
- Work in a team together with other summer interns
- Have guidance from our technical experts and work with domain experts
- Work in a professional software engineering environment
- Solve real challenges and present solutions to key stakeholders
- Work with tools and technologies like:
- Java, Python, nodejs
- Angular - Typescript
- Spring Boot
- SQL & NoSQL
- Version Control (git)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Currently studying in a technology related field
- Collaborative and eager to work in a team that shares the same passion as you about technology
- Able to communicate in a clear manner
- Proactive and hard-working
- Innovative and open-minded
- A real challenge to be solved over 7 weeks
- A combined professional and social experience with enthusiastic peers and experienced colleagues
- Free staffed gym
- Highly relevant work experience from a large software development project
- Opportunity for a permanent position with a forward leaning employer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Please attach relevant documentation such as CV, transcripts of records and diploma when you're submitting your application online.
If you have any questions about the summer internship, feel free to contact:
Oda Opstad, Junior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, tel: +47 992 21 926 / e-mail: email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
- Antall stillinger
- OKSENØYVEIEN 8, 1366 Lysaker
- Olje og gass,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
Aker Solutions, Sommerjobb, Internship, Trainee, Software Developer
|Sist endret||1. nov 2019 14:06|