Creative Developers, have a look
- Creative Developer
Creative Developers - Join our adventure!
We are growing and are looking for a creative developer to join our adventure in building the world's most powerful, and only active video streaming player.
We are looking for an experienced, creative developer who can help us create the best video products ever, and help deliver the overall developer experience.
We are looking for creative developers with core programming skills. If you are excited about building deep technology, powering the future of video experiences then join our team and change the world!
You will be working hands on, focused on graphics, networking, rendering, streaming algorithms, and general development, and maintenance of our native platform API and wrappers for other app frameworks.
Also you’ll be working with prototyping bleeding edge experiences and skunkworks R&D projects. Enabling developers to allow their end-users to touch, play and feel their favourite moments with the magic Movi experience, in apps all over the world.
The ideal candidates would thrive from proactively improving our collective and individual performance and motivation, is professional and exhibits grace and composure under pressure, understands highly flexible nature of building and developing a production ready product and has the ability to enable the current and growing team to realise our future roadmap.
- Self driven, and can manage and participate effectively in projects and teams of various sizes and compositions.
- Creative and agile, and are able to find solutions where others see blockers.
- Naturally motivated by creating products and technology for other developers and product owners to thrive.
- Deeply interested, and up to date in your realm of expertise.
We expect a suitable candidate to be comfortable with native and framework app development in a growth stage product . You will be working closely with the core team, product ownership, commercial and management. Your projects and responsibilities will evolve and be shaped by your input and experience.
- Intimate knowledge of design patterns and human machine interface development.
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services.
- Must have a solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing and release management.
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to brainstorm and effectively communicate technology ideas and issues.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work cross functionally with different teams.
- Experience programming in C and C++.
- Experienced working with OpenGL, Metal, Vulkan, DirectX.
- Familiar with Objective-C and JNI.
We appreciate smart passionate people which also acknowledge that our product, service and value offering will only be as good as the team involved in developing them. That’s why we need the best.
- Prototyping new ideas and concepts
- Platform Movi Player API development
- Player experience and functionality development
- Native app development
- Wrappers for app-frameworks
- We have a huge vision. Movi is a small company with big ideas. We’re Norwegian, and we strive to build on our culture of flat hierarchies, with clear structures and a pure mission focus - no fundamentalism. We have developed a product that will have a revolutionary impact on how we all view and interact with Video. Though we may just be starting out in our journey, we have huge goals and our customers look to us to help them achieve theirs.
- We care about you. Movi works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our team with great benefits like generous parental leave, 5 weeks vacation, company options, medical coverage, pension, and a worldwide work environment with our headquarters in the best city in the world, Oslo.
- We are supportive. Growing and maintaining our team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful — every day.
- We are empowering. Movi is only as good as our team believes it can be, and realizes it can actually become the best together. We want you to build your own castles where you’re the expert of your realm. We strive to provide you the best tools you need to create your vision along with the resources and backing to accomplish anything.
- We have fun. At Movi we solve difficult impactful problems that result in never before imagined products. At the same time we want you to up your game, table tennis that is. Unless you are into juggling of course, we have the goods to teach you. Hackathons where you get to show your stuff along with other like minded individuals. And retro game console tournaments for hard core speed runs or just for fun.We’re always looking for dedicated, sharp, and creative people to join the Movi team. Have a look at our current openings and if you don’t see something that you feel excited by, we would love to hear from you if you’re interested to learn more, and tell us how you would change the future of video together with us.
- We have global backing. Movi is funded and backed by some of the world's most successful entrepreneurs who have already built world changing companies like Unity3D, Bebop, IO Interactive, The Astonishing Tribe and more. We have some of the world's most experienced VC's financing our road to global deployment of Movi, in addition to being awarded EU financing for building out our proprietary unique technology and deploy it to the world.
If you want to help us - please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to have you join our adventure to make mobile video feel great.
We look forward to hear from you o/
- Antall stillinger
- 0157 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
frontend, native, frameworks, graphics, streaming
|Sist endret||6. des 2019 18:08|