Head Energy is looking for Senior Process Engineer
- Head Energy Consulting
- Senior Process Engineer
Head Energy is glad to offer the following contract position as Senior Process Engineer
- Wells and other modification projects
- Process simulations
- Concept development
- Generate process documentation
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge to flow assurance/dynamic simulations and flare design
- Experience from Norwegian oil and gas industry
- Good knowledge of NORSOK
- Experience from Well hook-up jobs is an advantage
- Software Skills - TIME, HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer and Olga PVTSim
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Process Engineer, NORSOK, Process Simulation
|Sist endret||21. okt 2019 10:12|