Meeting & Events Specialist - Team Meetings
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo - Meeting & Events
- Meeting & Events Specialist - Team Meetings
Meeting & Events Specialist - Team MeetingsSuccess doesn’t just happen, it’s planned, are you a natural and passionate organiser? If you say Yes I Can! here at our Meeting & Events Booking Office, we’re looking for dynamic people just like you!
Our Meeting & Events Booking Office is located at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel Oslo and is divided into three teams handling request for a total of seven hotels in Oslo and Gardermoen, both Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson hotels.
We now have a vacant position in our Team Meetings. The team is handling request and reservations for delegates up to approximately 100 persons including day meetings, board rooms and reservations with dinner and overnight rooms.
At Radisson Hotel Group we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Meeting & Events Specialist love the details, they are competitive and ambitious to achieve results by always having a Yes I Can! approach.
Building relationships to create the most sophisticated and stylish corporate and leisure events is a must!
Key Responsibilities of Meeting & Events Specialist:
- Maximizes revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving and responding to Meetings & Events enquiries and related room reservations
- Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments regarding the Meetings & Events function within the hotel
- Supports the Sales teams in generating leads and referring business by analyzing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business through the office
- Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
- Detailed follow up of all details before the meeting or event is taking place.
Requirements of Meeting & Events Specialist:
- A proven track record/experience in a similar role within the service-, hotel- or travel industry
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Previous experience of using Opera Sales & Catering or other hotel systems is an advantage
- Language Requirements: Norwegian (or one of the Scandinavian languages) fluent spoken and in writing, as well as English.
What's in it for you?
- Development opportunities in one of the worlds largest hotel company's
- Discounted team rates in our 1400 hotels around the world
- Kollektiv Pensjonsforsikring (Pension)
The position is full time (37,5 hours pr. week) Monday - Friday. Reporting to Team Leader.
Start date is as soon as possible or by appointment.
We welcome applications both in Norwegian (or one of the Scandinavian languages) as well as English.
Please upload your CV/resume and cover letter under the "Resume" section.
Only applications via our recruiting system Harri will be considered due to GDPR rules.
If you have any questions, please do contact Team Leader Cathrine Tangen by e-mail email@example.com or phone +47 23 29 35 58.
Want to be responsible for creating a first class and unique event experience? Then this is the job for you!
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Microsoft Office, Possess a Yes I Can! spirit
|Sist endret||1. nov. 2019 01:38|