Electrical and Instrument Engineer - major drilling company
- Ingeniør Compagniet
- Electrical and Instrument Engineer
Our customer is one of the major drilling companies. Due to increased workload for the E&I discipline we wish to increase capacity and are looking for en experienced Electrical & Instrument Engineer.
Work location: Bergen / Kokstad
- Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both installation and project related.
- Electrical/Instrument/ Drilling Control field engineering
- Supplier follow-up
- Field hook up engineering
- Work packages
- Installation follow-up, red mark-up documentation, final documentation
- Offshore surveys, installation follow up or yard stay can be actual
- Coordination and cooperation with rig crew and ongoing installation work
- Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
- Report costs, progress and deviation to technical lead/package engineer or project managers.
- Minimum BTEC (Tekn. Fagskole) or B.Sc. electrical/instrumental engineering (or equivalent) Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Additional electrician, instrumentation or automatization certificate is considered an advantage.
- Offshore field experience
- Good communication and writing skills both in Norwegian and English
- Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PTIL, NORSOK, ATEX, OLF, DNV and IEC. Special focus on MODU drilling units on NCS.
- Preferable experience within some or all of the following areas: Power distribution systems with load calculations / 3.rd party hookup and / documentation (Z015N), Drilling equipment and systems, Winterisation, heat tracing with power distribution, Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems, Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
- Engineering and design of the above mentioned
- Trained for and experienced with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
- Experience with project deliveries and key customers’ expectations
- Experience with all relevant laws, regulations and standards according above mentioned topics
- Offshore training + heath certificate
- Preferable familiar with following programs: Proarc / MS office / Autocad / Febdok
We can offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pension and insurance scheme
If you are interested, please register your CV at: www.ingcomp.no for this position. If any questions please contact me: 00 47 995 17 263 / email@example.com. Looking forward to receive your applicaton!
tekniskfagskole, bachelor, elektro, instrument, EX
|Sist endret||29. nov. 2019 12:20|