Are you ready to join our growth and positive spin?
- SIXTY AS
- Project Manager
We believe in talent and encourage both candidates eager to develop within technical project management as well as more experienced project managers to apply for the role. We offer a intercultural, friendly and dynamic work environment with the opportunity for personal growth.
At Sixty we are disrupting the way TV has traditionally been watched, and also produced. We deliver game-changing products and services that enable media companies worldwide to enhance and innovate their TV solutions to meet the expectations of tomorrow. Sixty delivers cutting edge TV design, digital product development and unique know-how to leading vendors in the media industry. And we do it with style, laughter, and an amazing view.
- Be the main point of contact to our international customers and partners in your projects
- Develop and manage timelines, deadlines, risks and report to stakeholders
- Take responsibility for your project’s budget and financial success
- Handle requirements, project scope and change requests
- Coordinate your project team of developers, UX designers and others
- Manage sprints and releases together with you Tech Lead
- Support our Business Team with delivery plans and estimates for project proposals
- Participate in setting roadmaps for Sixty’s great products
- Reliable, responsible and like to work independently
- Self-confident and able to handle customer expectations
- Excellent in communication with good presentation skills
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- A team-player who inspires and enables his/her team
- Flexible to travel when projects require it
It is a bonus if you have:
- Experience with UX design, software development or from TV industry
- Experience with IT-development project using Sprints and Jira.
- Any PM certifications
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible working environment and a good work/life balance.
- Inclusive and open minded culture
- Intriguing and challenging position in a dynamic and positive working environment
Is this you? We look forward to receiving your application. Application deadline is October 31st, 2019. Further information is available by contacting Qualified Solutions at Qualified Professionals. To apply for the position, you must register your CV / application electronically on the Qualified Professionals website; https://q-p.recman.no/register.ph.
Due to GDPR it is impossible to receive CV and application on e-mail.
Sixty enables media companies to enhance and innovate their TV solutions to meet consumers need to explore, play, interact with TV content.
For over fifteen years Sixty has delivered some of the most successful streaming and IPTV services in Europe. We are now using this experience to ensure that broadcasters and Internet TV services can engage with their users in new ways, by making TV become truly interactive in the hands of the end users.
- 5007 Bergen
- IT - programvare
TV-industy, Project Manager, UX design
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Eva Strand
- Rådgiver/Partner Sertifisert rådgiver DNV GL
- 988 44 441
|Sist endret||21. okt. 2019 09:49|