Finnish speaking Backoffice Consultant
- Eneas Services AS
- Backoffice Consultant
You will have responsibility for handling the backoffice for our Energy Audit customer portfolio as it develops.
We strive to deliver high quality professional consulting so you will receive adequate training and you will be supported by a team of experts. Energy Audit is a service that focuses on optimizing our customers’ electricity costs.
We’ve discovered that energy companies in Finland work in a similar fashion to those in Sweden and Norway, which often results in billing errors. Eneas Energy Audit aims to correct these errors. The service operates on a No cure – No Pay basis, which means that our fee is based only on the savings that we create for our customers.
The backoffice work includes independent management of the Energy Audit customer cases: reviewing energy consumption and electricity invoices, communicating with energy companies and reporting the final results to the customer.
You will also participate in further development of backoffice routines towards the Finnish market. The position is located at our head office in Drammen, Norway. Some travelling may be required.
- Experience in backoffice and customer service
- Knowledge of the Finnish B2B market and basic knowledge of energy will be highly appreciated
- Degree in administration, business or energy is required
- Experience in using PC, e-mail and phone at work
- Excellent communication skills: fluent written and verbal Finnish, since the position will require communication with Finnish customers and market players. Strong knowledge of Swedish, English or Norwegian is also required to enable communication with colleagues since the position is located in Norway.
- positive, dynamic and self-motivated, and you communicate well.
- a fast learning problem solver, who is determined to finish what you start.
- comfortable working with numbers and have attention to detail.
Team-work comes naturally to you, and your personality fits Eneas’ core values.
We offer you
- You will be working with a team of experts in a supporting work environment that creates opportunities for professional and personal development.
- You will receive training in your areas of operation and be a part of rapidly growing company with great ambitions.
- You will primarily be working in our energy efficient office in Drammen, Norway, at the top floor of Aass Brewery on Ole Steens gate 10.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fair employee benefits.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please send a short application letter with CV in English, Swedish or Norwegian to HR Director Eneas/Veni Energy Group, Tore Christian Lie. The CV’s and all other personal documents will be deleted within 3 months if you are not hired, according to our GDPR principles.
Deadline for applications is Friday 25.10.2019 but we encourage to send your application as soon as possible since we run an ongoing evaluation of candidates.
More information about the position can be provided by Lotta Dahl email@example.com +358 40 5136017. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
More information about us:
Eneas / VENI Energy Group is the leading provider of energy services to SMEs across the Nordics. Approx. 40,000 customers in industry, business and agriculture.
The group’s more than 300 employees are working from offices in Norway, Sweden and Finland.
Eneas is a rapidly growing company with private equity ownership, high profitability and strong ambitions for future development.
The way we work reflects the core values of our company: customer focus, commitment, excellence in execution, reliability and innovation.
Eneas established itself in Finland in 2016 and has already succeeded in creating significant value for a rapidly growing number of Finnish clients.
In May 2017, Eneas acquired Yrittäjäin Sähkönhankinta Oy, an independent energy intermediary for SMEs in the Finnish electricity market with approximately 3,000 customers. In November 2017, Eneas acquired Enegia Market Services OY and Enegia Sweden AB. Enegia Market Services is a leading independent energy intermediary for SMEs in the Finnish electricity market with presence also in Sweden.
Following these acquisitions, Eneas provides active energy procurement services to business customers in the Nordics, with a combined energy consumption of approximately 7,3 TWh.
We are convinced that Finland holds great market potential for our services and are therefore recruiting a Backoffice Consultant for our head office in Norway.
- Ole Steens gate 10, 3015 Drammen
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Kontor og administrasjon / Kontorarbeid,
backoffice, saksbehandler, konsulent, kundebehandler, kontormedarbeider
|Sist endret||15. nov. 2019 21:48|