- Azets People AS, Stavanger
- Purchasing Lead
An exciting opportunity for a 1 year contract in a dynamic team as the Purchasing Lead. The Purchasing Lead (PL) will be responsible for the regional sourcing- and procurement strategy as well as order execution of goods and services for dedicated commodities.
The PL will also be responsible for supporting the dedicated internal business-line(s) and to understand their demand, requirement and expectations related to supply of goods and services.
The PL will work closely with OII Category Managers to align and implement an appropriate sourcing strategy for assigned commodities within the region.
The PL should plan and host frequently sourcing and supply review meetings with dedicated business lines leaders, with the objective of better understand and support their operation.
Analyze and understand current demand and work with the project and/or business-line to ensure a common understanding of the sourcing strategy as well as technical, quality and commercial requirements.
The PL should cooperate with the other SCM resources (Purchasing Lead, Buyers, Expeditors and Inventory Planners) to ensure the strategy is communicated, understood and acted upon, to ensure delivery of right quality and quantity on-time and to agreed T&C. Structure and share information to ensure supplier relationship and T&C for parts and services is defined in the ERP system, to fully utilize the ERP systems functionality. Ensure that standard and repeatable parts and its requirements is defined and prepared for a cost effective order execution, also for potential future demand.
The PP should act as the Buyer for new and ad-hoc non-standardized and non-repeated demand, but with the responsibility to structure and hand-over sourcing information to nominated resources, where future demand could occur and auto-ordering is applicable.
- Five or more (5+) years in customer or supplier relationship management
- Thorough familiarity with technical documentation as drawings, specifications and quality requirements
- Thorough familiarity with standards and supplier documentation requirements
- Strong technical understanding
- Commercial background and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft or similar software
- English, Fluent spoken and written
- Master degree in related field
- Read and understand technical drawing, specifications and procedures or standards
- Ability to develop inquiries and define requirements for bidders and suppliers
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and understand risk and develop recommendation and strategies eliminate or reduce risk.
- Ability to define bid evaluation criteria, lead evaluation teams and articulate and present a recommendation.
- Ability to understand risk and opportunities with the supplier base.
- Competence and technology understanding to contribute in developing new product and services
- Competence and skills to contribute in- and support seamless integration initiatives
- Analytic skills
- General good understanding of HSE and Quality Control fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience with negotiations and conflict solving
- Knowledge and experience with contracts, laws and regulations related to contract law and transfer of risk.
- Some experience with international business, laws and regulation
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedures, manuals and to hold presentations
Var dette interessant? Ring oss gjerne for mer informasjon om stillingen.
Azets People er spesialister på utleie og rekruttering til stillinger innenfor økonomi og regnskap, lønn og HR, IT og web.
Azets er et teknologidrevet kunnskapshus med røtter i Norden. Vi tilbyr fleksible finansielle og administrative tjenester til et bredt spekter av bedrifter. Gjennom data, teknologi og innsikt, tilfører vi mer verdi til kundene våre.
Azets er en del av CogitalGroup - en internasjonal gruppe for forretningstjenester.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Stavanger, Forus, Ojle, Gas, Innkjøper
|Sist endret||22. okt. 2019 00:51|