Want to work with the world's leading technology within Well Intervention?
- Altus Intervention AS
- Operations Supervisor Logging and Interventions
As we are growing our business in Norway, we are currently looking for highly motivated and experienced personell to strengthen our planning team within Logging and Well Intervention.
We are seeking candidates who are eager to work with the combination of world leading technology and some of the most experienced personell within Logging and Well Intervention services.
We are seeking candidates with offshore experience who wish to continue to grow and develop in a role as Operations Supervisor in our highly experienced team.
The position's objective is to ensure an effective, professional and qualitative planning and support to our offshore operations.
- Detail plan and prepare offshore operations.
- Responsible and leading role in support of offshore operations, follow up offshore job execution.
- Responsible for providing internal and external advice, guidance and support regarding technical questions, projects and job planning
- Coordinate all stakeholders for service delivery (onshore base / support, offshore resources)
- Optimize well interventions using cutting edge technology
- Attend in client meetings and activities
- Personnel responsible for offshore personnel within his/her department
- Manage and optimize both personnel and equipment resources
- Part of product line 24/7 support
- Contribute to a constructive and motivating working environment by actively engage positively and creative
- University degree or 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Proven experience within area may compensate for lack of formal education
- Excellent knowledge of tractor, wireline and logging services, and portfolio related to these services
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of project management, planning tools and ERP systems
- Knowledge of economic and commercial principles
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of well intervention modeling software
- Flexible and love rapid changes in job tasks
- Team player
Altus Intervention, owned by the Swedish private equity fund EQT, currently employs 1000 people globally with operations across 4 regions: UK & West Africa, Norway & Denmark, Americas and Middle East & Asia Pacifc.
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We have the experience, technologies and techniques like no other, enabling us to work smarter, adapting and delivering real change operationally and commercially. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology.
Well, Intervention, Logging, Tractor
|Sist endret||12. nov. 2019 11:04|