Senior JV Accountant
- DNO Norge AS
- Senior JV Accountant
We are looking to strengthen our finance team and are therefore searching for a motivated and experienced Senior JV Accountant. DNO Norge AS is currently the fifth largest licensee on the Norwegian continental shelf with 89 licenses, of which 23 are operated. You will play a key role in the finance team, currently consisting of 12 employees.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and submit operated JV billings and cash calls to partners
- Participation in Partner Forums
- Involvement in budget processes
- Preparations for audits (internal and external)
- Prepare and submit statistics and analysis
- Follow up of the NCS Accounting agreement
- Follow up of overhead costs
- Other/Ad-hoc tasks
- BSc / MSc in finance or accounting
- 10+ years of experience from finance and tax
- In-depth skills in Microsoft Excel
- Full professional proficiency in Norwegian and English
- Knowledge of systems like Visma Business will be an advantage
- Methodical, systematic and proactive you make clear priorities and plan ahead
- Strong numerical skills
- Supportive team player you have excellent abilities with respect to inter-discipline collaboration you can develop relationships to maximise effectiveness
- Eye for detail / persistence
- You have excellent communication skills
To thrive in the position, you must be flexible as well as enjoy working with routine tasks.
DNO ASA is Norways oldest oil and gas company and our long history has taken us from the North Sea to the Middle East. The Company was founded in 1971 and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. In 2004, DNO was the first international company to enter the Kurdistan region of Iraq and today the company has grown to become the regions largest international oil producer and holds operated stakes in licenses at various stages of exploration, development and production.
DNO re-entered the North Sea during 2017 through the establishment of DNO Norge. The company are today the fifth largest licensee on the Norwegian Continental Shelf with 89 licenses, of which 23 are operated. The company also has licenses in the UK, the Netherlands, Ireland and Yemen. DNO currently has around 1200 employees at our offices and operations in Oslo, Kurdistan region of Iraq, Dubai, Stavanger, London and Aberdeen.
- 4014 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Økonomi og regnskap
|Sist endret||20. sep 2019 10:02|