Eager to start your career in an innovative global company, creating sustainable solutions for tomorrow?
- Elkem HQ
- Technical trainee
We are looking for tomorrow's technical experts, with passion for sustainability, technology and continuous improvement. As our technical trainee, you will take part in our innovative projects to increase the sustainability and efficiency of our operations across the world.
In our two-year technical trainee programme, you will be given challenging work assignments and projects, a personal mentor and an individual development plan. This is a unique opportunity for personal and professional development and an excellent way to kick-start your career in the processing industry.
The main work assignments will be based on your competence and interests, and could include:
- Operation-related issues, based on continuous improvement
- Research and development projects on processes and products
- Environmental and energy efficiency projects to increase sustainability
- The work assignments will vary according to the needs of the receiving unit
Qualifications required for the position:
- Master of Science with great academic results, graduated within August 2020
- Materials technology, mechanical engineering, electro, energy & environment, cybernetics, nanotechnology, mechatronics, physics or chemical engineering
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Initiator and accountable
- Flexible when it comes to tasks and mobility
You can read more about the graduate programme on our website, and here you will also find our inspiring trainee blog.
Feel free to write your application in English or Norwegian. We conduct background checks of candidates in our recruitment process.
Elkem is one of the worlds leading providers of silicones and silicon solutions and is uniquely positioned in the market through full ownership of the value chain from quartz to specialty silicones. Elkem also has strong positions in specialty foundry alloys and carbon materials. Headquartered in Oslo, Elkem has annual revenues of 25 billion NOK ($2.86 billion) in 2018, employs 6,200 people and operates 28 production sites around the globe. The company has an extensive sales and R&D network to deliver innovative technologies and market-based solutions that contribute to a sustainable future. For more information, go to www.elkem.com.
- August 2020
- Antall stillinger
- 0213 Oslo
- Kjemisk industri,
- Metaller og mineraler,
- Industri og produksjon
trainee, ingeniør, talent, sustainability, engineer
|Sist endret||16. sep 2019 09:40|