Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
- Hurtigruten AS - Hurtigruten Pluss AS
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
Your primary responsibilities will be to evaluate and craft user centric experiences and drive online conversion including bookings and leads.
While this is a maternity leave cover, this is a newly established position so you will be expected to take the initiative to define the role, processes and CRO roadmap. As Hurtigruten is in a digital growth and transformation phase, the CRO Specialist will also be expected to quickly adapt to change and work to tight deadlines in an agile environment.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
- Owning the CRO strategy from ideation to execution, reporting and analysis
- Partnering with our internal design and development team to recommend changes based on winning test results
- Advising web editors, SEO specialists, content producers and web developers on CRO best practices
- Managing the CRO team within the media agency
- Degree-qualified in a business, marketing or IT-related field
- 5+ years' relevant work experience, preferably in the travel industry and/or with global brands
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and AB/multivariate/split testing tools (Google Optimise, Hotjar preferred)
- Experience working with web developers and external partners
- Understanding of other digital marketing channels/sources including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) email, paid search, programmatic and paid social
- Working knowledge using project management tools (JIRA/Confluence and Trello advantageous) and a CMS (EpiServer preferred)
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Fluent English-speaking mandatory as you will be working across global teams and with global 3rd parties. Norwegian is desirable but not required. Any additional languages would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team in an agile environment
- Commercially-orientated and a problem solver
- Desire to learn as well as share knowledge
- Extremely structured and organized with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under stress and to tight deadlines
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Building on 125 years of Norwegian pioneering heritage, Hurtigruten is today a global brand and world leader in exploration travel.
Hurtigruten’s unique heritage, combined with highly skilled crews and a diverse fleet consisting of 14 nimble, purpose-build expedition ships, enables the company to invite modern-day adventure travellers to share breath-taking nature-based experiences at the world’s polar frontiers, or to partake in immersive voyages in warmer waters exploring altogether more than 200 unique destinations in more than 30 countries. Today, Hurtigruten offer voyages from the Arctic to Antarctica, in the waters of Norway, Greenland, Svalbard, Iceland, Europe, South America, Central America, North America, Arctic Canada, and Antarctica.
The company is headquartered in Tromsø, Norway with regional offices in Oslo, Kirkenes, London, Hamburg, Paris, Tallinn, Seattle and Hong Kong. Hurtigruten has approx. 2500 employees, and a turnover of close to NOK 4,4 billion in 2016
- Langkaia 1, 0150 Oslo
- Reise og turisme
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2019 11:10|