Web Project Specialist
- Hurtigruten AS - Hurtigruten Pluss AS
- Web Project Specialist
The primary purpose of the position is to generate revenue and enhance the online customer journey. Specifically, you will take responsibility for bridging the gap between the E-commerce and wider marketing team, with development teams and our Customer Service Centre.
As Hurtigruten is in a digital growth and transformation phase, the Web Project Specialist will be expected to quickly adapt to change and to coordinate multiple projects, both small and large-scale, plus ad hoc tasks. This is a newly created position so you must take initiative to define the role and really facilitate cross functional team work.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
- Primary point of contact for B2C development team, defining specifications and coordinating with the in-house content studio and E-commerce team to deliver applicable content
- Project manage online marketing and content initiatives
- Bridging the Customer Service Centre and CRM teams to optimise the online customer experience and reduce service enquiries
- Streamlining and optimising processes within the team and across teams and departments
- Assisting with localisation of content for all channels including proofing copy or some on-site optimisation
- Analyse website analytics, monitor sales performance and make suggestions for improvements and CRO
- Degree-qualified in a business, marketing or IT-related field
- 5+ years' relevant work experience, preferably in the travel industry and/or with global brands
- Experience working with web developers and external partners
- Understanding of other digital/performance marketing channels including email, paid search, programmatic and paid social
- Working knowledge using project management tools (JIRA/Confluence and Trello advantageous), a CMS (EpiServer preferred), and Google Analytics
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Fluent English-speaking mandatory as you will be working across global teams and with global 3rd parties. Norwegian is desirable but not required. Any additional languages would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team in an agile environment
- Commercially-orientated and a problem solver
- Desire to learn as well as share knowledge
- Extremely structured and organized with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under stress and to tight deadlines
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Building on 125 years of Norwegian pioneering heritage, Hurtigruten is today a global brand and world leader in exploration travel.
Hurtigruten’s unique heritage, combined with highly skilled crews and a diverse fleet consisting of 14 nimble, purpose-build expedition ships, enables the company to invite modern-day adventure travellers to share breath-taking nature-based experiences at the world’s polar frontiers, or to partake in immersive voyages in warmer waters exploring altogether more than 200 unique destinations in more than 30 countries. Today, Hurtigruten offer voyages from the Arctic to Antarctica, in the waters of Norway, Greenland, Svalbard, Iceland, Europe, South America, Central America, North America, Arctic Canada, and Antarctica.
The company is headquartered in Tromsø, Norway with regional offices in Oslo, Kirkenes, London, Hamburg, Paris, Tallinn, Seattle and Hong Kong. Hurtigruten has approx. 2500 employees, and a turnover of close to NOK 4,4 billion in 2016
- Langkaia 1, 0150 Oslo
- Reise og turisme
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||10. sep. 2019 20:45|