Self-driven Senior Developer
- Senior Developer
We are growing and are now looking for a self-driven senior .Net developer with architectural skills joining our Field Service R&D team in Oslo or Budapest. The ideal candidate has experience in working in international teams, can participate in the resolution of support cases and act as a scrum master or technical lead in one of our development teams.
GSGroup AS is a leading European provider of services and solutions for mobile data collection, field services and fleet management. The product range consists of the brands Handyman, Smartday, Guard Systems, Paikannin, Lommy and MyFleet.
The company was established in Sandefjord, Norway in 1992 and has over 200 employees located in 9 European countries, delivering services across the world.
Our vision is to be the preferred solution provider within field service and sensor technologies in Europe. We solve problems and provide value for our customers every day.
- Participate in projects where we develop or extend solutions for our customers
- Provide estimates and break down a specification to specific tasks
- Find and suggest solutions and improvements
- Act as a scrum master or technical lead
- Assist our support department in 3. line support cases
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- 8+ years of software development experience in C#, WinForms and SQL
- Experience with RESTful web services or in Xamarin Forms
- High interest in DevOps activities
- Ideas and an innovative mindset
- Ambition to learn and master new technology
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Good communication skills and fluency in Norwegian or Hungarian
(depending on if you apply for a position in Oslo or Budapest)
What we offer:
- Base salary and fringe benefits
- Open and honest company culture
- Flat organization, no large corporate hierarchy
- Company events
Please make sure you have a legal work permit in Norway or Hungary before applying.
GSGroup er en ledende europeisk leverandør av tjenester og systemer for mobile datafangstløsninger. Konsernets produktportefølje består i dag av merkevarene Handyman, Smartday, Guard Systems, Spotguard, Paikannin, MyFleet og Lommy.
Hovedkontoret til GSGroup ligger i Sandefjord. Totalt har konsernet kontorer på 14 ulike lokasjoner i 9 forskjellige land. Foruten Sandefjord, finner du GSGroup-kontorer i Oslo, Stockholm, Göteborg, København, Esbjerg, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Dortmund, Hamburg, Budapest, Tampere og Vantaa. GSGroup har også en rekke partnere rundt om i Europa.
Selskapet har rett over 200 ansatte og en proforma omsetning på rundt 245 mill i 2018.
webteknologi, webutvikler, c#, SQL
|Sist endret||16. okt 2019 15:20|