Do you want to work at the intersection of Human Resources and Branding?
- Q-Free Norge
- Employee Engagement Manager
About the position
Q-Free is searching for an achievement-oriented Employee Engagement Manager for its headquarters in Trondheim, Norway. This new position is operating at the intersection of Human Resources and Branding, with the responsibilities of developing and managing employee programs for onboarding, competence building and recognition, as well as leading the company’s internal communication and recruitment initiatives.
- Own and project manage the design, development, implementation of various employee programs, including onboarding, engagement and competence building programs and activities.
- Create employee value proposition and be responsible of developing communication that drives candidate attraction and engagement.
- Define and manage talent profiles that meet our organizational ambitions and requirements, and support managers and recruiters in recruitment processes.
- Work closely with Q-Free’s Global Brand Strategy team in building the Q-Free brand, and find, create and publish content for various channels online (intranet, website and social media) and offline (events, meetings, workshops)
- Work closely with Q-Free’s HR Manager and international HR-resources on common initiatives and campaigns
- Develop and maintain intranet news section site and HR-related software’s and systems, including lead the employee satisfaction survey initiative.
The ideal candidate is:
- An enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys building things from the bottom up and is innovative about how to inspire, inform and involve employees, and share best practice across departments and functions.
- A skilled communicator and storyteller who understands how to get to the heart of what potential and existing employees care about.
- A team player who can both be attentive to the local surroundings, as well as keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Organization Development, Organizational Psychology or Branding. 3-5 years of experience overseeing human resources and/or employee experience/engagement related duties.
- Exciting projects and tasks that will allow you to continuously test our new ideas, experiment and prototype
- The freedom, responsibility and trust you need to thrive and the opportunity to shape your own role
- Flexible working conditions and competitive conditions.
- An international team and working environment
The position reports to Global Director of Brand, Marketing and Communications.
Application deadline: September 30th 2019. For questions about the position, don’t hesitate to contact: Idunn.firstname.lastname@example.org/ Tlf: 90238107
Q-Free is a leading global supplier of ITS - Intelligent Transportation Systems - solutions for efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transportation. The company offers class-leading electronic tolling, parking, traffic management and Connected ITS (C-ITS)/Connected Vehicle systems. With approximately 400 employees, offices in 20 countries, and presence on all continents, Q-Free is a global company. Headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, Q-Free is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker QFR. Read more about Q-Free on our website: www.q-free.com.
- Strindfjordveien 1, 7053 Ranheim
- HR, personal og rekruttering
|Sist endret||5. sep. 2019 18:23|