Are you our new Sustainability Manager?
- Aker BioMarine
- Sustainability Manager
Aker BioMarine is a leading biotechnology company developing krill-derived products for consumer health and wellness and animal nutrition. The company has a strong position in its industry.
In Aker BioMarine we believe in a world where everyone has access to quality nutrition and good health without compromising the planet.
We are looking for more people like us, who believe they can make a difference in the world.
We are about 400 employees globally, with more than 30 nationalities, spread across all time zones and most continents. Together, we form an international, high performing, diverse and fun work environment.
Working with us means you appreciate diversity, are highly skilled within your field and can cope with unexpected situations. You enjoy a fast pace, tolerate quick decisions and continuously ongoing changes. You are a true team player who “chips in” when the situation requires so
We are looking for a Sustainability Manager to help further our sustainability efforts.
Our new Sustainability Manager will step into a new role, advancing our sustainability leadership further throughout our complex value chain, by identifying and cooperating on projects with sustainability scope and/or improvement effects suitable for grant opportunities. Do you understand technology as a key to unleash environmental improvements and reduce industry footprint? Do you have a proven track record of success with grant scheme applications, and love to work hard and grind through? If yes, come join our efforts to improve human and planetary health!
- Manage to put individual technology / research projects into a broader sustainability context.
- Map and monitor the Norwegian grant scheme landscape and identify opportunities relevant to the Aker BioMarine value chain.
- Map and identify opportunities in relevant parts of international grant schemes related to Aker BioMarine’s international developments.
- Cooperate with broad range of internal stakeholders to identify projects with scope for sustainability effects, or other impact improvements effects, and related financial support.
- Facilitate and lead on grant scheme applications, potentially in collaboration with external (e.g. science) partners. Ownership of related reporting if relevant.
- Mapping, analysis and interaction with relevant parts of the US grant scheme landscape might also become relevant. Proactive stakeholder outreach towards grant scheme landscape and solutions-oriented approach.
- Coordinate and administer the portfolio of projects with grant scheme funding and reporting needs across the company.
- Ability to liaise and build a good relationship with both internal cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Solutions-oriented and strategic mindset, with a positive attitude.
- Ability to identify and kick-start own initiatives, and drive processes towards full completion.
- Structured, with an eye for detail and ability to follow-up and report on grants approved.
- Flexible and self-going, thrives in a faced paced, international environment.
- Fluent oral and written Norwegian and English. International experience is a plus.
- Higher education (Master’s degree) within relevant discipline.
- Relevant work experience with proven results, minimum 5 years.
- Successful practical experience of working within or directly with (e.g. through application processes) relevant part of the Norwegian and / or international grant scheme landscape must be demonstrated.
- Familiarity with broader sustainability trends and understanding of technology as a key to unleash environmental improvements / reduced industry footprint.
- Structured project management skills.
The Sustainability Manager will work at our head offices at Fornebu, Norway. Some international travel will be required.
For more information about the position or process, please contact our Director of Sustainability, Runa Haug Khoury (+47 469 32 494).
Aker BioMarine develops krill-based bioactive ingredients for use in the nutraceutical, aquaculture and animal feed market. Its fully traceable value chain stretches from sustainable krill harvesting operations in Antarctica through the logistics hub in Montevideo to its state-of-the-art factory in Houston and all the way to its customers around the world. Aker BioMarine is a subsidiary of Aker ASA.
Superba? Krill is a pure form of omega-3s that are more easily absorbed by the human body, providing health benefits, including boosting heart, brain, and joint health.
QRILL? Aqua is a functional feed ingredient for shrimp, marine fish, and salmonids, increasing productivity in aquaculture - through improved growth, health and quality.
QRILL? Pet is a functional ingredient for pet nutrition with documented health benefits for companion animals. Proven in numerous studies to benefit pet health, the omega-3s help maintain the health of the heart, kidneys, liver, joints, brain, eyes, skin and coat.
What you can expect from working in Aker BioMarine:
You can expect hard work and a lot of fun and challenges. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. If you show initiative and desire for more responsiblity, we will give it to you and support you along the way. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in our industry and always striving to raise the bar.
- Oksenøyveien 10, 1360 Fornebu
- Maritim og offshore,
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap
Bærekraft, prosjektledelse, teknologi, industri, relasjonsbygging
|Sist endret||2. sep 2019 19:57|