Procurement Officer / Buyer - Oslo, Norway
- Basefarm AS
- Procurement Officer / Buyer - Oslo, Norway
As a leading provider for mission critical business applications Basefarm offers advanced technology solutions, high-end cloud services and application management whilst ensuring the highest level of security. It is very likely that you have already had interactions with some of the platforms we operate for our customers, such as when booking your flight with Norwegian airlines, buying train tickets to / from OSL or delivering your tax returns in Norway.
Our Procurement Department is a centralized function aimed at achieving the best possible value for our end customers as well as for our own internal needs.
About the position
As Procurement Officer / Buyer you will lead procurement activities in the areas assigned to you and provide advice and expertise to further develop the procurement activities at Basefarm.
Your main activities & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting commercial negotiations with, and selection of, suppliers (pricing, commercial clauses of the contracts, etc.).
- Communicating & promoting the usage of selected suppliers and negotiated contracts.
- Providing input and expertise to customer project negotiations to ensure maximum cost optimization/savings.
- Regular business reviews, following supplier business within and outside Basefarm, identifying risks and adopting appropriate mitigation actions.
- Managing Contract & Contract lifecycle
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong inner drive to succeed. You should be able to easily build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have a willingness to learn and progress.
In terms of experience, etc. you should have:
- At least two years´ experience working within a related field such as business administration or vendor management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a good understanding of Excel.
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken. Norwegian language skills are of course a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage projects and meet agreed deadlines.
It is advantageous if you have experience from working within procurement already and/or the IT industry, however it is not a requirement as long as you have the right interest and drive for developing your career in this area.
We offer you the chance to join an international team and the opportunity to develop yourself and progress professionally. You will work together with highly motivated and skilled people, in the beautiful area of Nydalen in Oslo, and join a company that has recently been ranked in the top 10 Great Places to Work for the third year in a row!
Basefarm is committed to our biggest asset, our staff, so we value work / life balance very much and have a high degree of trust in our colleagues.
What else? For an insight into life at Basefarm check out our Instagram account.
The Basefarm Group is a European Managed Service Provider. We create market leaders by integrating the key competencies for digital transformation Big Data, Cloud Computing and Information security into one service offering. Our delivery model covers everything from "idea to cable": we provide strategic advice, implementation projects and infrastructure operations under one management and on any cloud.Founded in 2000 in the Nordics we are today a team of Europe´s top 500 engineers and advisors, working in Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany and Austria. In 2018 Basefarm was acquired by Orange with a view to build a pan-European leader in cloud managed services.
- Nydalen allé 37A, 0484 Oslo
|Sist endret||19. aug 2019 07:22|