Head engineer for the Proteomics Core Facility, Department of Immunology
- Oslo universitetssykehus HF
- Head engineer for the Proteomics Core Facility, Department of Immunology
Duties and responbilities
The successful applicant will participate in a number of projects within different areas of MS-based proteomics. Key tasks will include:
- Sample preparation
- NanoLC-MS/MS analyses and instrument maintenance
- Proteomics data analysis
Questions about the position can be sent to Tuula Nyman at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A MSc/PhD in a relevant field (e.g. analytical chemistry/biochemistry) Experience with proteomics and high-resolution mass spectrometry Experience and skills for advanced proteomics data analysis is especially desired.
The application must include:
- Application letter, including research interests and the motivations for applying for this position.
- CV summarizing education, positions held, details of academic work and other qualifying activities.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcripts of records.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees, stating relation to candidate, e-mail and phone no.
- The application letter and CV should be in English. All other documents could be in English or a Scandinavian language.
- In the evaluation of the applications, emphasis will be put on the applicant's academic and personal qualifications, good cooperative skills, personal suitability, and motivation for the position. Applicants can be called in for an interview.
Personal QualificationsWe are looking for a highly motivated candidate with an outstanding potential and a strong background in proteomics. Ability and motivation to work independently and actively contribute to proteomics experiments and method development is essential
We can offer
- A stimulating, active and attractive working environment
- Involvement in a versatile and ambitious set of research projects
- Salary according to guidelines from the South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority.
- Opportunity to learn and master new techniques in proteomics
- Opportunities and support for career Development
Oslo University Hospital is a highly specialized hospital in charge of extensive regional and local hospital assignments. As Scandinavia's largest hospital, we carry out more than 1.2 million patient treatments each year. The hospital has a nationwide responsibility for a number of national and multi-regional assignments, and has several national centers of competence. Oslo University Hospital is responsible for approximately 50 percent of all medical and health care research conducted at Norwegian hospitals, and is a significant role player within the education of a large variety of health care personnel.
- Sognsvannsveien 20, 0372 Oslo
- Helse og omsorg,
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
Engineer, Proteomics, Core, Facility, Immunology
|Sist endret||14. aug 2019 10:58|