Business Development Manager
- Intertek Inspection Services Scandinavia AS
- Business Development Manager
Intertek's Technical Inspection Services business has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development to join our team based in Sandefjord with regular travel within Norway and Globally. Our office in Sandefjord is the headquarter for Scandinavia which we cover both operationally and commercially.
We are seeking an innovative talented and committed individual to join our management team and to assist us in achieving our ambitions to grow our successful existing business through the provision of a number of innovative and value-adding additional services.
The key focus of this exciting role is to manage the sales process for Technical Inspection Services in Scandinavia and contribute to Intertek's global business by achieving sales growth against defined targets, both in our established Inspection service offering and, particularly, as regards our innovative Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) proposition to existing and potential clients.
The key tasks include:
- Achieve sales growth targets - working extensively with colleagues across the Intertek organisation.
- Promote our ATIC offering to existing and potential clients in Scandinavia.
- Seek to extend our offering to new sectors, with a particular focus on Renewables and Offshore Wind.
- Assist the General Manager and Regional Management Team with Business and Strategy planning.
- Opportunity and Sales Pipeline management and reporting using established software tools (Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Maintain and develop the client business plans alongside the General Manager and Operations Managers, including new sales targets. Monitoring and reporting performance against the plan.
- Build and maintain value-based relationships with client decision makers and influencers and respond to client enquiries.
- Coordinate the preparation of quotations and management of the bids and tenders process.
- In conjunction with the global Marketing function, market the breadth of Intertek's products and services to existing & potential clients and ensure the appropriate
- Intertek technical expertise is introduced in the business development process. Ensure that appropriate marketing material is available and deployed.
- Represent Intertek at networking and industry events
- Learn and drive Intertek Advance Digital technology
- Learn and sell the total Intertek technology platform
- Actively seek opportunities to upsell to customers in new products and services, total value chain, assurance, new geographies, new customers, new segments and new channels.
- You must have a proven track record within the Oil & Gas Industry, and a thorough understanding of the nature of the industry on a global level.
- You must have knowledge for the digitalization of the Oil & Gas industry
- You will have at least 5 years' experience of working within the Oil & Gas service sector and you must be able to demonstrate strong sales and BD background.
- A technical assurance background is preferred.
- You have a network towards operation and decisionmakers in the Oil & Gas industries
- You will also have excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues at all levels and a customer focused outlook.
- If you are an innovative driver that will be a plus for Intertek
- Results driven to focus contribution on activities which meet company goals & deliver the greatest value to clients
- Ability to critique and improve activities through continuous improvement & innovation
- Motivated, self-starter
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional client service
- The ability to demonstrate respect, equity & empathy for a diverse community
- Promotes company values to others and supports values in daily activities and decisions
- Fosters integrity & honesty
- Ensure compliance to company, industry & regulatory standards
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator both verbally & in writing, & able to build rapport, quickly & effectively
- Demonstrates flexibility & resilience in order to meet the demands of the role
Vi tilbyrIntertek has been a pioneer for 130 years.
Our rich history reaches back over 130 years to some of the world's leading pioneers in the Quality Assurance industry. Our story starts at the inception of the modern testing industry and has evolved from the combined growth of a number of innovative companies.
We are a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide.
Today Intertek is a global force and continues to innovate to offer superior customer value. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains.
True to the innovative spirit of our founders, we are continuing to re-define the industry with our Total Quality Assurance value proposition - going beyond physical quality control through our Testing, Inspection and Certification services to offering Total Peace of Mind, as we additionally provide Assurance services, ensuring our customers' operating procedures and systems are functioning properly.
Behind it lies our Customer Promise - Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
It is our people that make the difference - be one of us.
Intertek is a family that is committed to working together to bring quality and safety to life in an environment which respects diverse perspectives, experiences and traditions as essential, and values each employee's contribution toward achieving their business objectives.
By joining Intertek's global team, you will share our vision of becoming the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance. In addition, you will work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification industry who go above and beyond to deliver Total Quality Assurance to industries worldwide whilst exceeding customer expectations, globally 24/7.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains.
Intertek Inspection Services team work closely with major clients throughout the oil & gas industry, understanding their Inspection needs and delivering outstanding service. Complex supply chains need to be managed in a way that minimises risk, reduces cost and delay, improves safety and quality and ensures compliance with local and international standards. We provide a complete solution, covering every aspect of supply chain management. From one day visits to long term residencies, our technical specialists are on hand to carry out inspection and verification services wherever and whenever needed.
- Leif Weldings Vei 8, 3208 Sandefjord
- Industri og produksjon,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Salg / Løsningssalg
Forretningsutvikling,, salg,, kundebehandling,, inspeksjon,, kvalitet
|Sist endret||26. aug 2019 00:07|