Experienced in HSEQ in the FPSO industry? We are looking for you!
- Yinson Production AS
- HSEQ Manager
We are hiring!
This position will report to the Head of HSEQ - Operations.
- Maintenance and improvement of the Company’s management system and documents;
- Follow up regulatory compliance with applicable HSEQ rules, regulations, codes and standards;
- Manage relevant correspondence with Flag authorities and Class Society;
- Be a super-user of HSEQ related software;
- Oversee that proper risk management processes are applied in operations, and follow up Permit To Work from the units, when necessary;
- Prepare and carry out internal audits in our offices and onboard our units;
- Prepare and carry out external audits of our suppliers and subcontractors, in cooperation with our purchasing department;
- Be the interface with our certification body, when relevant;
- Carry out incident investigations;
- Assist in Management review;
- Follow up the environmental focus plans;
- Deliver training onshore and onboard in relevant HSEQ subjects;
- Provide operational HSEQ related input to tenders;
- Support Emergency Response processes, and administrate the Duty officer function;
- Travel to our units and base offices is mandatory.
Qualifications / Skills
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject area;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience from the maritime/offshore related industry;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within HSEQ;
- Good knowledge of the following ISO standards: , ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001) and ISO 31000;
- Good knowledge of relevant IMO regulations and codes (e.g. ISM, SOLAS, MARPOL, ISPS, MODU) and Classification society requirements related to HSEQ;
- Quality auditor certification from a recognised certification body;
- Skills in incident investigation, obtained through training in a recognised methodology;
- Able to facilitate risk assessment processes, such as Hazid/Hazops;
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Language skills in Portuguese is a bonus.
- Organised, responsible and punctual;
- Positive and outgoing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Strong safety culture attitude.
Our global team consists of passionate individuals who are highly skilled in their work, and who share a common vision to develop innovative and sustainable solutions. We are a value-based organisation, meaning that we live and operate by the following values: [ROADS] Reliable, Open, Adaptable, Decisive and Sustainable. We offer a host of learning and development opportunities, a safe and reliable working environment, and a competitive compensation package.
If you are looking for an international, cross-cultural work experience where you’ll be able to challenge yourself and grow your skills in an open and supportive work environment, then Yinson is the place for you!
If you have the suitable qualifications and skills for this position, please apply by the closing date. If you require further information about the position, please use the contact details provided. Whilst we sincerely appreciate all applications, we will only contact those candidates that we wish to interview.
As one of the world’s leading Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) service providers, Yinson, established in 1983, has grown a worldwide network of 300 employees from over 20 different countries, working in 7 strategic locations around the world to serve the offshore oil and gas industry. Our extensive fleet of Floating Production units (FPSOs/FSO) and Offshore Support Vessels (OSVs) deliver key equipment, technology, and capacities to meet the world’s demand for energy. Our fleet currently operates in Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam and soon to be Malaysia.
Our competence in delivering high quality solutions is highlighted by our track record of over 20 years of experience operating offshore production units worldwide, with excellent HSEQ track records, technical excellence and uptime performance well above 99%.
We are a dynamic organisation with great customers, an equal opportunity employer, and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
- 0160 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- Olje og gass
- Revisjon og kontroll
|Sist endret||11. sep 2019 10:00|