Are you focused on making the world a better place today and although on protecting it for future generations?
- H&S Field Support
Manufacturing & Global Procurement > Global QSE > SBU NCE
The QSE department is focused on making the world a better place today and although on protecting it for future generations. For this purpose, we have Sustainability professionals working for Vestas in the areas of Safety, Environment, Corporate Social Responsibility and Security throughout the world. We are looking for a Health and Safety Environment (HSE) Officer to primarily support our projects in Norway. The position is based in Trondheim. The HSE Officer will be reporting to Head of QSE - Northern & Central Europe.
Your responsibilities will consist of field activities in offices, warehouses, construction and service sites (50%, mostly day trips)
- Implementation at country level of local Sustainability legal requirements, and local Sustainability strategy
- Creation of local Sustainability documents (Risk assessments, HSE plans, Emergency response plans)
- Responsible to provide expertise and support in incident and hazardous observation investigation, as well as root cause analysis
- Perform site visits, inspections and audits
- Guidance to other departments in coordination of activities with subcontractors, handling of wastes and chemicals, emergency response, implementation of procedures and standards
- Lead and/or be involved in the QSE committees, according to legal and Vestas requirements
- Support to Head of department in completing legal upgrade and analyses and operational requirements
- Maintain and support the ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 system
- You will have achieved a Bachelor degree in Health and Safety or Engineering
- Behind you will be several years of professional experience within QSE in an international work environment OR fewer years in Sustainability but high seniority in Mechanical / Electrical area
- You will maintain a high proficiency in Norwegian and English
- You will be a certified IRCA Lead auditor in ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 or higher
- You will have in-depth knowledge of Sustainability standards and best practices, quality ISO standards, concepts, processes and procedures
- You will have expertise in contractor/subcontractor sustainability management, including mobilization/demobilization, pre-qualification requirements and post-work assessment
- You will have expertise in hazard jobsite assessment/analysis/solution, risk assessments, incident investigation and root cause analysis
- You will have experience in development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive HSE Plans, as well as conducting inspections and audits
- You have a developed ability for interpersonal, computer, presentation and collaboration skills
- You will be well versed in travelling to sites across the region
What we offer
We offer you a job in a truly global and fast-moving organisation with excellent opportunities for cross disciplinary and personal development, where emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
The primary work location is Trondheim, Norway and requires approximately 30% travel of day trips.
For additional information on the position, please contact Senior Director Friedrich Brockmann in Husun, Germany at +494841971109.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Søk på stillingenKlikk Søk Stilling for å komme til vår hjemmeside hvor du kan registrere din CV og søke stillingen.
|Sist endret||23. jul. 2019 09:52|