Experienced Method Engineer to Kristiansund
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Method/Layout Engineer
Aker Solutions AS, Piping & Structural department based in Mid Norway is responsible for delivering Operations, Maintenance and Engineering Services to our clients within the Oil & Gas market. The team consist of 90 engineers working in different projects in Mid Norway. We are looking for a Method/Layout Engineer who can strengthen our team in Kristiansund.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for multidisciplinary method
- Responsible for input to installation plan
- Present multidisciplinary methodology in method reviews and conduct necessary meetings
- Dicipline check of documents
- Review and updating of Design basis
- Carry out site surveys
- Keep close contact with engineering disciplines / installation organisation / fabrication organisation to:
- Ensure optimal Method drawings when relevant
- Ensure optimal installation method
- Ensure necessary implementation of installation method in design solutions
- Ensure engineering and installation schedules in accordance with chosen installation method/sequence.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Higher technical education (MSc or BSc) within relevant area or relevant practical experience (Site Manager/foreman)
- Senior Construction method engineer with experience from execution projects.
- Previous experience and detailed understanding of method work for offshore work is expected.
- Knowledge about construction plans, equipment and interactions between disciplines are important
- Experience from performing site-surveys and to having necessary certificates
- Good communication skills, both written and orally in Norwegian and English
- A proactive approach is expected and the ability to communicate well with the engineering design disciplines incl. guidance on constriction friendly design.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70
Senior Recruiter Svein Erling Sæther, tel. + 47 92 80 14 75
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 6,000 contractors ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Omagata 124, 6517 Kristiansund N
- Olje og gass
Ingeniør, Olje, Gass, Kristiansund, Metode
|Sist endret||16. jul 2019 14:15|