Planning Systems & Tools Owner
- Aker BP ASA
- Planning Systems & Tools Owner
- Stavanger (NO01-2002)
Planning System Owner
The Planning Systems Owner drives the development of Aker BP planning standards and processes in alignment with Aker BPs Business Management System. The Planning Systems Owner manages the implementation of these processes and maintains the planning toolset (including Primavera, Liveplan and visualisation tool).
This role will support all Aker BP business units that utilizes the planning toolset.
• The Planning Systems Owner is responsible for the continues development, configuration, administration and support of the Planning toolset and processes for Primavera interfaces and supporting systems.
• The Planning Systems Owner shall work with both Operations, Projects, Drilling & Wells to ensure compliance and efficient utilization of our planning tools. The role is expected to support all planning teams in Aker BP and interface with stakeholders on strategic planning, business planning and execution planning to maintain coherent planning across all assets, business units and planning horizons.
• The Planning Systems Owner is a key interface with Aker BP’s planning teams and the IT team to help drive conformance with agreed standards and to manage implementation and support of Aker BP’s planning systems including meeting Aker BP’s cloud strategy.
• The Planning Systems Owner provides support to coach and train resources and helps develop planning capabilities to meet tomorrows demand for planning, visibility and transparency.
• The Planning Systems Owner develops the long-term technical strategy for planning tools, integration and visualisation of planning data.
• The Planning Systems Owner provides support in day-to-day operations to planners as required.
• Drive development of planning standards and processes and manage implementation of standards throughout the Activity Planning toolset
• Project manage modifications to the planning toolset and any associated interface to ensure adequate testing and timely delivery/ implementation
• Key interface with the IT team and all vendors that support development, implementation and support of the planning toolset
• Interface with alliances and vendors to ensure that Aker BP’s planning requirements are adhered to and fulfilled by our partners
• Ensure delivery and deployment of a toolset that has been fully tested and a solution that is practical, cost effective and linked to needs of stakeholders throughout the company.
• Ensure availability and reliability of Primavera, Liveplan and visualisation tools and their associated sub-systems and interfaces.
• Ensure provision of quality training and coaching services for planning toolset users and manage local third-party suppliers involved in systems training
• Engage the Community of Practice team in integration work and sharing the best practice to maintain and improve planning processes for Aker BP
• Maintain Aker BP’s planning handbook (How We Plan in Aker BP) and ensure Primavera is set-up accordingly for all plan users in the company
• The position holder will display behaviours, which supports the objectives of the new operations organization, with focus on collaboration, sharing of experiences, working in a proactive way and striving to achieve continuous improvement and upholding our new set of values.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or IT required
• Experience in an oil and gas E&P environment and a good understanding of Upstream Operations
• Depth knowledge in Primavera P6
• Experience as a planner or scheduler, and working knowledge of planning processes
• Understanding of service-oriented IT architecture and cloud solutions
• Ability to accurately translate business requirements into systems & tools functionality requirements
• Technical or systems aptitude and a natural ability to learn and apply new tools and ways of working to emergent local challenges
• Experience in implementation of tools and systems into an organisation
• Experience in change management and stakeholder management
The Planning Systems Owner reports to Activity Planning Manager.
The position is based in Stavanger.
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
- Søknad merkes
- Planning Systems & Tools Owner
- 4020 Stavanger
- To define
- Olje og gass
- Sist endret
- 12. aug 2019 00:36