Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Observe Medical ASA
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Observe Medical (OM) is a medical technology company incorporated in 2009 in Sweden and was acquired by Navamedic ASA in August 2015. The company has its product development office in Gothenburg and commercial team based in the Stockholm area. OM is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of Navamedic ASA but will be listed as Observe Medical ASA on the Oslo Axess in November this year.
The company is now ready for global launch of its first product and is therefore seeking to strengthen its team with an experienced CEO.
CEO Observe Medical ASA
OM's core business is to develop innovative medical technology products that benefit patients and healthcare professionals. OM has a small but experienced engineering and commercial team, which has been involved in over 30 product launches in the past.
OM is currently launching Sippi®, the first digital urine meter which measures hourly diuresis and biofilm build up (bacterial growth) and transfers the data wirelessly to the hospital's patient data management system. Hospital-acquired infections in the urinary tract is a common challenge with catheterized patients. The management of these infections are not only troublesome for the patient, it is also a burden for staff and the hospital's economy. Uniquely, Sippi both prevents and detects any early biofilm formation, and warns the staff when the disposable unit has to be changed.
Our ambition is to develop OM into a significant medtech company through own product development and mergers & acquisitions.
Main responsibilities, competencies and experience
- Competent for heading up a listed company with growth ambitions
- Strategic mindset and at the same time ability to play an active role in the operations of the company
- Adequate competence in the financial and commercial aspects of international operations
- Ability to communicate actively with the shareholders and the market
- Sufficient understanding of the rules and regulations for a company listed on the OSE
- Commercial background, preferably with experience from medical technology
- Experience in leading highly qualified personnel
- International experience
- Fluent in Norwegian/Swedish and English
- Highly organised, collaborate well with others, innovative and enjoy international company environment.
- Strong relationship building, and communication skills - verbal and written
- Strategic, structured and high working capacity
- Sound judgment, analytical and problem solving ability
- High willingness to travel
- Commercial mindset, result and margin driven
- High integrity with good attitudes and ethical
Observe Medical offers:
- Opportunity to be the CEO of a listed Medtech company with global potential and growth opportunities
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
For more information about the position or process, please contact our recruitment partner Annemieke Otten Nesse (+47) 922 08 761 at Kelly Scientific Resources or Kathrine Gamborg Andreassen, CEO of Navamedic.
To apply, please send your CV and application as soon as possible, and no later than August 15th 2019.
management, medtech, OSE
|Sist endret||15. jul. 2019 13:26|