Well Test Operations Engineer (Onshore)
- Expro Norway
- Well Test Operations Engineer
- Frist utløpt
Expro are currently recruiting for a Well Test Operations Engineer (Onshore) to join their Well Testing & Commissioning department based in Stavanger. The successful candidate will provide operational engineering support to the relevant area of responsibility. There will be a requirement to ensure designs, drawings and documents produced meet Client, Operational, Industry Regulatory, Expro QMS and H&S requirements.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Design products which are safe to manufacture, handle and operate; conform to applicable specification and meet certifying authority requirements and are cost effective, reliable and fit for purpose.
- Produce/review engineering documentation including project design drawings, BOM’s, test procedures, reports etc.
- Perform all relevant engineering calculations to verify design intent.
- Operate Engineering systems and software packages.
- Enter Engineering documents in the PDM system and configure.
- Attend design reviews and engineering meetings as required.
- Assist in training and development of operations engineering team.
- Provide technical approval of invoices for work carried out.
- Where changes are required on approved engineering documentation, Engineering Changes Notices (ECNs) are to be created, reviewed and approved through Advitium in a timely manner.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge & Qualifications
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in computer aided engineering techniques (2D & 3D Modelling)
- Knowledge of Engineering systems, standards and practices
Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
With a specific focus on offshore, deepwater and other technically challenging environments, we provide a range of mission critical services across three key areas:
- Well Test & Appraisal Services
- Subsea, Completion & Intervention Services
- Production Services
For more information, please visit: www.exprogroup.com/about-us
- Energiveien 12A,
- 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
engineering, well test, operations, commissioning, onshore
- Sist endret
- 14. aug 2019 14:36