DESIGN ENGINEER – MECHANICAL VEHICLE DESIGN
- AutoAgri AS
- DESIGN ENGINEER – MECHANICAL
Participate in the design, development, and validation of autonomous off-highway vehicles.
This includes the vehicle chassis, and other mechanical and electromechanical systems such as traction systems, steering system, external power take off solutions, implement lift system and more.
You will work closely with development, test, validation, and manufacturing resources to ensure market leading system solutions. Complete the design, analysis and testing of structural components and assemblies to achieve performance, safety, quality and cost goals.
The position are located in Leksvik, Norway
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mechanical design including concept, system and detailed engineering.
- Create manufacturing documentation for internal and external use.
- Follow up of Suppliers
- Participate in testing and benchmarking activities.
- Participate in key project milestones including team meetings and design reviews
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
- Take responsibility for other duties as assigned
- Experience with 3D CAD and FEA software
- 5+ years of broad experience from mechanical engineering
- Comfortable working with a practical approach to a wide field of technology.
- Ability to communicate well (Norwegian and English) and work efficiently in a fast-paced team
- Ability to work with domestic and international technology partners
Personal qualities will be considered alongside professional qualifications. Vehicle enthusiasm and experience from agriculture is positive. We can offer an exciting and dynamic work environment
AutoAgri AS develops and manufactures autonomous implement carriers for agriculture and general use. The company was established in spring 2018, and is based in Leksvik. We are currently in the development phase, searching skilled personnel passionate about mechanical design and vehicles.
AutoAgri is one of very few companies in Norway devoted to developing and building vehicles.
- Hammerbergveien 8, 7120 Leksvik
- Industri og produksjon,
- Jordbruk og skogbruk
- Design / Industri,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||13. aug. 2019 15:08|