QHSSE Advisor with strong Quality Focus
- Altus Intervention AS
- QHSSE Advisor
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced candidate to strengthen our QHSSE team with main focus on Quality related initiatives and improvements.
As a QHSE Advisor, you will provide direct support to the VP QHSSE, and proactively assist in the implementation, verification, and improvement of the existing management system.
In this position you will also provide advisory support for on-and offshore activities to develop, maintain and improve internal systems, conduct audits and when required familiarize personnel with the Altus QHSSE Management system.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide assistance to the VP of QHSE in maintaining QHSSE procedures in compliance with the QHSE management system
- Strong focus on process improvement and efficiency across all business units
- Perform detailed root cause analysis.
- Perform internal/external audits and verifications.
- Provide QHSSE input and advisory day-to-day support to all areas of business and departments.
- Lead and attend investigations related to quality and HSSE incidents
- Provide assistance in monitoring the company’s QHSSE performance and results.
- Prepare internal and external reports/statistics and analyze data
- Provide assistance in identifying risks and mitigating actions in the business and areas of operations.
- Facilitate QHSSE training/induction to internal personnel at all levels in the company.
- Follow-up reported incidents with required workshops, etc.
- Implement and follow-up HSSE campaigns.
- Follow up activities with clients
- Provide general QHSSE support onshore/offshore
- Represent Altus in relevant meetings and conferences when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's level)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a QHSE professional
- Familiar with common root cause analysis tools
- Knowledge of relevant industry and legislative requirements
- Experience with Operational HSSE follow ups in relevant industries
- Demonstrate commitment to Company safety culture through personal behavior and willingness to influence others.
- Familiar and experience with Quality Assurance and improvement initiatives
- Familiar with Synergi and root cause analysis.
- Experience with auditing
- Familiar with Chemical Management
- Be familiar with Emergency response/Management
- Experience with Environmental/Chemical Management
- Be able to work systematically and independently
- Report and act on all unsafe acts and conditions.
- Familiar with MTO/Investigations
- Analytical and systematic
- Skills in writing of procedures, reports, presentations, etc.
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We have the experience, technologies and techniques like no other, enabling us to work smarter, adapting and delivering real change operationally and commercially. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology.
HMS, Quality, Kvalitet, Sikkerhet, Altus
|11. mai 2023 12:16