- Altus Intervention AS
- QHSE Advisor
Due to growth we are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced candidate to strengthen our QHSE team. In this position you will provide direct support to the QHSE Manager in terms of managing QHSE cases and promoting QHSE initiatives. You will schedule and track improvement actions, facilitate quality inspections, quality assurance activities and further develop our QHSE Management System. In this position you will also provide advisory support for ALTUS’ units and line management when it comes to QHSE responsibility.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide assistance to QHSE Manager in maintaining local QHSE procedures in compliance with the QHSE Management System
- Strong focus on Increase continuously improvement and efficiency across all business units
- Strong focus on reduction and measurement of quality cost/ time
- Perform internal/External audits/ and verifications
- Providing input and advisory day-to-day support to all areas of business and departments in QHSE responsibility and matters
- Lead and attend in investigations related to QHSE incidents
- Provide assistance in monitoring the company’s QHSE performance and results
- Provide assistance in identifying risks and mitigating actions in the business and areas of operations
- Deliver/support the QHSE Induction process
- Facilitate training to internal personnel at all levels of company
- University degree (Bachelor- or Master level)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as QHSE professional
- Knowledge of relevant industry and legislative requirements
- Experience with Quality Lean methodology and implementation
- Familiar with Synergi and root cause analysis
- Experience with auditing
- Familiar with MTO/Investigations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Norwegian)
- Analytical and systematic
- Skill in writing of procedures, reports etc.
- Team oriented with good people skills
Altus Intervention, owned by the Swedish private equity fund EQT, currently employs 1000 people globally with operations across 4 regions: UK & West Africa, Norway & Denmark, Americas and Middle East & Asia Pacifc.
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We have the experience, technologies and techniques like no other, enabling us to work smarter, adapting and delivering real change operationally and commercially. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology.
HMS, Quality, Kvalitet, Sikkerhet, Altus
|Sist endret||3. mar. 2020 22:08|