- Altus Intervention AS
- QHSE Advisor
Due to growth we are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced candidate to strengthen our QHSE team.
In this position you will provide direct support to the VP QHSE.
The QHSE Advisor will proactive assist in the implementation, verification and improvement of the existing Management System.
In this position you will also provide advisory support for on-and offshore activities to develop, maintain and improve internal systems, conduct audits and when required familiarize personnel with the Altus QHSE Management system.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide assistance to VP QHSE in maintaining local QHSE procedures in compliance with the QHSE Management System
- Strong focus on Increase continuously improvement and efficiency across all business units
- Perform internal/external audits/ and verifications
- Providing QHSE input and advisory day-to-day support to all areas of business and departments
- Lead and attend in investigations related to QHSE incidents
- Provide assistance in monitoring the company’s QHSE performance and results
- QHSE reporting/statistics and analyzing of data
- Provide assistance in identifying risks and mitigating actions in the business and areas of operations.
- Facilitate QHSE training/induction to internal personnel at all levels of company
- Follow-up reported QHSE incidents
- Implement and follow-up HSE campaigns
- General QHSE support onshore/offshore
- Represent Altus in relevant meetings and conferences when needed
- University degree (Bachelor- or Master level)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as QHSE professional
- Knowledge of relevant industry and legislative requirements
- Experience with Operational HSE follow ups in relevant industry
- Demonstrate commitment to Company safety culture through personal behaviour and willingness to influence others.
- Familiar with Quality Assurance
- Familiar with Synergi and root cause analysis.
- Experience with auditing
- Familiar with Chemical Management
- Be familiar with Emergency response/Management
- Experience with Environmental Management
- Be able to work systematically and independently
- Report and act on all unsafe acts and conditions.
- Familiar with MTO/Investigations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Norwegian)
- Analytical and systematic
- Skill in writing of procedures, reports etc.
- Team oriented with good people skills
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We have the experience, technologies and techniques like no other, enabling us to work smarter, adapting and delivering real change operationally and commercially. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology.
HMS, Quality, Kvalitet, Sikkerhet, Altus
|Sist endret||2. apr. 2021 16:20|